What You Need to Know:
- Now you can carry the Final Fantasy XV world with you in the palm of your hands as Square Enix announced that, FINAL FANTASY XV POCKET EDITION, will see a release on iOS, Windows 10 and Android devices later this year.
- This is an all-new adventure that retells the beloved story of FINAL FANTASY XV, giving fans and newcomers alike the freedom to journey through Eos whenever and from wherever they want. The mobile game features the main characters and story of the console version and newly-announced FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION, with an adorable art style and casual touch controls optimized for mobile devices.
- The main story is told across ten thrilling episodes, with all ten episodes available at launch and the first episode downloadable for free.
- Also, Square Enix announced that MONSTER OF THE DEEP: FINAL FANTASY XV will launch on November 21 for PlayStation®VR. In this brand-new VR experience, players will head out on a fishing expedition with Noctis and his crew across picturesque locations in Eos. The Story Mode places players in the middle of an exhilarating and action-packed showdown with a menace that lurks in the depths, while the Free Fishing Mode allows players to take in the the sights, sounds and scenery through a variety of fishing challenges.
- Starting tomorrow, fans who pre-order the game from the PlayStation® Store will receive a custom MONSTER OF THE DEEP: FINAL FANTASY XV dynamic theme and in-game Samurai Outfit. Be sure to check out the trailer for the Pocket Edition below!
Source: Official Press Release
FINAL FANTASY XV POCKET EDITION Announcement Trailer
FINAL FANTASY XV: Universe gamescom 2017 Trailer
Oh wow so now I can take this game wherever I go! Wicked! I may also try out the VR title as well.
Hopefully they have this on demo at TGS this year!