What You Need to Know:
- Ryo Takahashi (Void_Chords) is an up-and-coming musician who is also known as the producer of One III Notes and who recently wrote and composed the background music and insert songs of the anime movie “Sing a Bit of Harmony,” which was released on October 29. Today, he has released a full-size music video for “Infocus,” the ending theme of the TV anime Tribe Nine.
- The title track “Infocus,” which reflects the world of the anime, was produced by LIO, who participated in FLARE as a guest vocalist. The song has a stylish sound design, and the all-English lyrics express the feelings evoked by the hustle and bustle and silence of a large city, allowing you to fully immerse yourself in the musicality of Void_Chords.
- In addition, Lantis has launched a campaign to collect cover videos of “Infocus” on YouTube. These videos will be added to a playlist on Void_Chords’ channel. In order to make it easier for people to submit cover videos, the campaign website offers free downloads of the instrumental recordings. Regardless of whether you try playing it or singing it, the goal of the campaign is to share “Infocus” with the whole world.
- “Infocus” cover video page: https://www.lantis.jp/void_chords/cover/
Full music video - Infocus - Void_Chords feat. LIO
Void_Chords feat. LIO
Tribe Nine ED theme “Infocus”
Product no.: LACM-24235
Price: ¥1,430 (inc. tax)
Release date: February 2, 2022
3. Infocus (Instrumental)
4. VALIDATION (Instrumental)
Title song “Infocus” available now! https://lnk.to/LZC-2074
Void_Chords (Ryo Takahashi) Profile
Ryo Takahashi (born November 1, 1985) is a Japanese musician, composer, arranger, music producer, and DJ. He is the former bassist of Little GARDEN Little MOON and the producer of ONE III NOTES. He is a member of the Japanese Society for Rights of Authors, Composers and Publishers and the Japan Composers and Arrangers Association. As a solo artist, he performs under the name Void_Chords.
He was born in Mie Prefecture. Influenced by his father, a jazz drummer, he began learning various instruments at a young age. After doing a guitar recording in high school, he decided to aim for a professional music career. Dropping out of music college, he began releasing music with his own band, Little GARDEN Little MOON, through Stardust Music Publishing. At the same time, he began participating in various other sessions as a bassist and working as a composer and arranger. As a creator, he has released a large number of pop songs and contributed to the soundtracks of numerous anime, games, and other works.
Void_Chords official artist page: https://www.lantis.jp/artist/Void_Chords/
“Infocus” cover video page: https://www.lantis.jp/void_chords/cover/
Ryo Takahashi Twitter: https://twitter.com/RyoTakahashi111?s=20
Tribe Nine official website: https://tribenine.tokyo/anime/
Tribe Nine Twitter: https://twitter.com/tribenine_tokyo?s=20
Source: Official Press Release