Exciting Anime Favorites Attack on Titan and Josee, the Tiger and the Fish to Be Featured at Premiere Anime Convention Held at the Javits Convention Center
What You Need to Know:
- New York City will once again be home for anime when Funimation, the market leader in bringing anime to the forefront of audiences worldwide, joins in on the celebration of Japanese animation, manga, and cosplay at Anime NYC, November 19-21, 2021 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in Manhattan.
- On Friday, November 19, Funimation kicks-off Anime NYC with an Attack on Titan Final Season panel joined by English voice actors from the smash hit series. Then on Saturday, November 20, a special screening of the critically-acclaimed film Josee, the Tiger and the Fish will be held for anyone who may have missed it in theaters earlier this year or want to re-experience the emotional journey between Tsuneo and Josee. There will be more soon to be announced.
- For those who cannot make it to Anime NYC, Funimation will be keeping you updated on its Instagram, Twitter, and Blog, giving fans all the greatest highlights from each day!
- Check out Funimation’s Anime NYC lineup of panels and experiences below:
- Friday, November 19th | 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm EST
- Jacob K. Javits Convention Center – Main Stage
- Moderator: Chris Han (Funimation)
- Saturday, November 20th | 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM
- Jacob K. Javits Convention Center – Screening Room 1E15
FUNIMATION PRESENTS ATTACK ON TITAN FINAL SEASON
Join Bryce Papenbrook (English voice of Eren Jaeger) and Jason Liebrecht (English voice of Zeke Jaeger) as they discuss their characters and their complex relationship, particularly during Attack on Titan Final Season Part 1 and the upcoming Attack on Titan Final Season Part 2.
JOSEE, THE TIGER AND THE FISH - FILM SCREENING
Join us in watching the heartwarming movie Josee, the Tiger and the Fish, screening exclusively since its limited run in July! Despite dreams of moving abroad, Tsuneo gets a job assisting Josee—an artist whose imagination takes her far beyond her bedroom. But when the tide turns against them, they push each other to places they never thought possible, and inspire a love fit for a storybook. Presented in Japanese with English subtitles.
If it’s anime, it’s Funimation.
As the market leader in anime, we proudly deliver incredible fan experiences across television, feature films, events, collectibles, and the Funimation App. Headquartered in the US and connected by a global network, our anime-obsessed team serves the fandom in over 52 countries and 10 languages. With over 400 team members, we’ve built a global community where fans and their passion will always have a place to belong.
Funimation is an independently operated joint venture between US-based Sony Pictures Entertainment, and Japan’s Aniplex, a subsidiary of Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc., both subsidiaries of Tokyo-based Sony Group Corporation.
Source: Official Press Release