What You Need to Know:
- Yen Press announced their new releases yesterday, including lots of excellent manga and light novels, plus a very special standalone volume that's sure to make you look at your world a little differently! Read on for the highlights and visit https://yenpress.com/new-releases/ for all the latest releases!
- In a small town where the fantastic and the mundane blend together, young Hana’s everyday life is one of exploration and discovery. As she encounters fragments both bitter and sweet, the shape of the world slowly comes into view…
- Dating? Me and Sasaki-senpai…? We’re not like that! At least, those were Miyano’s thoughts until Sasaki gifted him chocolates on Valentine’s Day. Faced with the reality that Sasaki might like like him—in a BL kind of way—and the jarring realization that the senior’s graduation is fast approaching, it’s time for Miyano to confront his true feelings…
- Despite the almost-kiss incident, the sleeping-on-Nanami-at-lunch incident, and the waking-up-in-the-same-bed incident, Nanami still has no idea if Kyouhei has a thing for her—or not. And it’s driving Nanami crazy! But since they’re alone together for the weekend…this may just be the perfect chance for Nanami to find out how Kyouhei really feels…!
- Konoha Satou has a dark history. After all, she spent her teen years writing self-indulgent fantasy romance fics—like her Dark History. But since she’s become its most despicable villainess, remembering every last detail is now a matter of life-and-death. Having avoided the first couple of death flags, Satou’s suddenly left in the dark when a mysterious stranger returns from the Lily Kingdom—a character she doesn’t recall writing in the original script. Although Yomi claims to be her ally, can Satou really trust a character she knows nothing about in such a dangerous world?
- Now half-vampire, Darren Shan is ready to enjoy some downtime as he accompanies Mr. Crepsley on a trip away from Cirque Du Freak. However, his pleasant holiday turns gruesome as peculiar murders plague the city...The manga adaptation of internationally acclaimed author Darren Shan’s Cirque Du Freak continues in this oversize, deluxe omnibus edition!
- I finally made it outta the labyrinth, but was not expecting a family reunion at the exit! Guess Mother’s not too happy about my attack of the soul troopers…And now a new archenemy’s popped up on the outside too…?! But honestly, I beat Araba and leveled up a whole bunch, so how bad can this new last boss reeeeally be?
- It’s a new year, and Haruhi Suzumiya, the powerful (and pushy) leader of the SOS Brigade is actually…content. For once, she’s not seeking out time-traveling exploits, murder mysteries, or any other wild adventures that could lead to the destruction of the entire world. Surprisingly, it’s Kyon, the most normal member of the SOS Brigade, who wants to shake things up. When Kyon discovers that something’s not right with the universe, it’s up to him, his pal (and secret crush) Mikuru, and the beautiful but stoic Nagato to head back to the past in order to save the future. Join the frenzy and fun with this seventh book in the phenomenal bestselling series that took the world by storm.
- HARUHI SUZUMIYA, the daring and dauntless leader of the SOS Brigade—a club for her high school’s most extraordinary students—always seems to find herself in the middle of an unpredictable adventure. Now she’s back in the latest installment of this wildly popular series! Haruhi’s escapades continue with two new short stories. In the first, “Editor in Chief, Full Speed Ahead!” Haruhi must save the SOS Brigade from being disbanded by the school. She has to prove that they are a legitimate literature club by publishing a collection of essays and stories. Naturally, Haruhi takes charge as editor in chief. In “Wandering Shadow,” Haruhi and the gang tackle the spirit world when they investigate the haunting of a local dog walk. Will the group need to perform its first canine exorcism? Anything can happen when Haruhi is around! Join the frenzy and fun with this eighth book in the phenomenal bestselling series that took the world by storm.
- Chiaki tries taking things to the next level to comfort a wounded Mariko, but his plans hit a sudden snag with the arrival of his new neighbor, Mihono! Can Chiaki fend off this villain and keep Mariko from getting the wrong idea?
- Lynn stands alone before the traitorous Ace of Piercing Strikes, who has gone undefeated for three hundred years. Will the bonds she forged be enough to retake what is most important to her? Meanwhile, Tokikaze has lost control of Althing, instantly putting his rebellion in danger as the Special Unit retaliates against the children of the Abyss. Beset by foes on every side, the gang’s only chance to defeat Schmerman is for Licht to reclaim the legendary Ballot he used during the Waste War, but the clones of Class A stand in the way…!
Hana-chan and the Shape of the World By Ryotaro Ueda
Sasaki and Miyano, Vol. 2 By Shou Harusono
Mint Chocolate, Vol. 2 By Mami Orikasa
The Dark History of the Reincarnated Villainess, Vol. 2 By Akiharu Touka
Cirque Du Freak: The Manga, Vol. 2 By Darren Shan and Takahiro Arai
So I'm a Spider, So What?, Vol. 9 (manga) By Okina Baba and Asahiro Kakashi
The Intrigues of Haruhi Suzumiya (light novel) By Nagaru Tanigawa
The Indignation of Haruhi Suzumiya (light novel) By Nagaru Tanigawa
RaW Hero, Vol. 4 By Akira Hiramoto
Plunderer, Vol. 7 By Suu Minazuki
Source: Official Press Release
Yen Press has some of my favorite manga!