What You Need to Know:
- TAIKO NO TATSUJIN: RHYTHMIC ADVENTURE PACK, combines and delivers two never-released-in-the-West Taiko no Tatsujin titles (TAIKO NO TATSUJIN: RHYTHMIC ADVENTURE 1 & 2) to players on the Nintendo Switch in the Americas on December 3, 2020. The game will be available digitally. Both titles will also be sold separately on digital formats.
- To celebrate the upcoming launch of the game, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. has released a pair of trailers, each showcasing one of the two titles packed within TAIKO NO TATSUJIN: RHYTHMIC ADVENTURE PACK. The first trailer for TAIKO NO TATSUJIN: RHYTHMIC ADVENTURE 1 shows off the adventures of the protagonist taiko drum Don-chan as he helps Ticky and Tocky in a time-travelling adventure to save the world from villains set to destroy history. Check out the trailer for TAIKO NO TATSUJIN: RHYTHMIC ADVENTURE 1 below!
- The second trailer showcases TAIKO NO TATSUJIN: RHYTHMIC ADVENTURE 2 and Don-chan’s new adventure to help Tia and Popo Kaka retrieve priceless artifacts stolen by the Sorcery Society Hexaglia in a quest that spans the entire world and features a diverse cast of friends and foes. Watch the trailer for TAIKO NO TATSUJIN: RHYTHMIC ADVENTURE 2 below as well!
- Featuring two separate RPG adventures with more than 130 songs and 250 different monsters, bosses and enemy drums, TAIKO NO TATSUJIN: RHYTHMIC ADVENTURE PACK packs more content than you can shake a (drum)stick at. Players will travel through various periods of history and into the future to recruit vanquished enemies to join their adventure as they take on even mightier foes.
- In addition to the original content of TAIKO NO TATSUJIN: RHYTHMIC ADVENTURE 1 & 2, the ADVENTURE PACK will include an additional 6 songs (3 for each of the two titles), giving gamers even more tunes to enjoy.
Players can get the most out of the new TAIKO NO TATSUJIN: RHYTHMIC ADVENTURE PACK with the officially licensed Taiko no Tatsujin Drum Controller for Nintendo Switch! Available for pre-order at the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Store.
Source: Official Press Release