Kodansha Comics announces all the amazing digital manga series debuts coming in April 2021!
What You Need to Know:
- Now an upcoming anime and also from the same hilarious mangaka as Aho-Girl!
- Synopsis: Naoya just got a girlfriend, the gorgeous Saki-chan, and though their intensities often pit them against each other like ice and fire, they're totally, uncontrollably in love with each other. He vows never to cheat...when out of the blue he receives another confession! Nagisa's cute, sweet, and she's made him lunch to boot! He knows he can't cheat, but he can't let a cutie like this get away...so he does the logical(?) thing: Asks Saki for permission to date them both! The confidence! The arrogance! The very gall! No matter the outcome, Naoya's future will be lively!
- Release Date: April 6, 2021 // Available Digitally
- Synopsis: Nina had a rough start to life, stealing to survive—and eventually being sold into slavery by her own brother. But to her surprise, her captor, Prince Azure, ordained that she would live the life of a princess...specifically, that of the recently deceased princess-priestess, Alisha. But despite her changing fortune, Nina won't give up her old life without a fight...and Azure might just be the one to finally match her wits. But how much can she trust Azure? And can she stop the feelings budding in her heart, knowing she must eventually marry another...?
- Release Date: April 13, 2021 // Available Digitally
- Synopsis: Kagari Tojyo is smart and beautiful...but what really draws a crowd is her rare "honey blood"—a crowd of vampires, that is! Enter Ryotaro, her bodyguard and a vampire himself...with quite the perverted, sadistic streak! What's Kagari got to do to have a "normal" life?
- Release Date: April 20, 2021 // Available Digitally
- Synopsis: Maaya Kisaragi, 16 years old, finally confessed to her crush...only to be flatly rejected and ridiculed on social media after. To make matters worse, the most popular guy in her grade, Chigira-kun, overheard her despondent muttering about the whole thing. But instead of making fun of her, he comforts her...and proposes an odd solution to her heartbreak!
- Release Date: April 27, 2021 // Available Digitally
- Check out Kodansha Comics' Releases page for all the manga coming out soon and remember that these new digital debuts as well as returning favorites will be available upon release across all participating digital vendors including Bookwalker, comiXology, Google Play, Kindle, Nook and izneo.
Girlfriend, Girlfriend By Hiroyuki
Nina the Starry Bride by RIKACHI
The Honey-blood Beauty & Her Vampire by Toma Fuyuori
And Yet, You Are So Sweet by Kujira Anan
Source: Official Press Release
About Kodansha USA Publishing, LLC
Established in New York in 2008, Kodansha USA Publishing (KUP) is a subsidiary of Kodansha, Japan’s largest publisher. Its manga imprint is Kodansha Comics, which began by releasing Katsuhiro Otomo’s Akira and Shirow Masamune’s The Ghost in the Shell. Today, thanks to hits like Attack on Titan, Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Eternal Edition, Noragami, and FAIRY TAIL, it is now the No. 2 manga publisher in the United States by revenue. VERTICAL, which publishes fan favorite manga titles like Chi’s Sweet Home and BLAME!, as well as the popular MONOGATARI novel series, is also an imprint of KUP. Both Kodansha Comics and VERTICAL are distributed by Penguin Random House Publisher Services. http://www.kodanshacomics.com