Haven, the latest game from The Game Bakers, out now on PC, PlayStation5, XBOX Series and One
What You Need to Know:
- The Game Bakers is thrilled to announce that Haven, a game about love, freedom and rebellion, is available on PC, PlayStation 5, XBOX Series and One (Game Pass). It’s time to find out if love really does conquer all.
- In Haven, play as both Yu and Kay, a couple who escaped on a forgotten planet to stay together. Play both characters at the same time while exploring the fragmented world, fending off enemies in real-time and building your relationship. Glide over the tall grass, gather flow and clean the rust as you explore the eerie planet, rebuild your spaceship and home and uncover secret areas. Enjoy moments of everyday life as a relatable couple while cooking meals, crafting and collecting precious resources to make it to the next day. And eventually make the choice about what's worth sacrificing for your relationship and if you're willing to give up everything else for love.
- Haven is designed to be played solo but it's also a lot of fun in local co-op.
- Players who purchase the game on PS5 will get the game for free on PS4 and vice versa. If players get the game on Xbox Series X, Xbox One or Windows, it will be playable with cross saves on all the three platforms.
- The game is available digitally for $24.99 / 24.99€ / 19.49£ on PC (Steam, GOG, Windows Store...), PlayStation 5, XBOX Series and One (Game Pass). The Nintendo Switch and PS4 versions will be available in 2021.
- Haven original soundtrack by Danger is also available today on all digital stores (Steam, Apple Music, Spotify...) at 9.99$/€ and the Double Vinyl and CD editions are available for pre-order here.
- Watch the game trailer below!
“Four years ago we set out to create a game about love, and to build a game system that puts players at the center of a relationship. It was not easy, but all along the game development, we saw interest from players that we never saw before. They were longing for a game that makes them dream about love and fight for love. We also hope the game will bring people closer in real life, allowing for cosy co-op gaming sessions".
Emeric Thoa of The Game Bakers
Source: Official Press Release
ABOUT THE GAME BAKERS
The Game Bakers is an independent game studio that strives to bring players experiences that will be remembered long after the game is finished. The studio is based in France, but the team works from distance with collaborators around the world. Their track record outside of Haven includes frenzied bossfight game Furi, underwater tactical RPG Squids Odyssey and mobile brawler Combo Crew. http://www.thegamebakers.com/