What You Need to Know:
- Saiki Kusuo is the super powerful psychic protagonist of "The Disastrous Life of Saiki K." His birthday is August 16th. Saiki has magenta pink hair and two antennas on his head which help keep his powers under control and he always wears eyeglasses to avoid turning people in front of him to stone.
- Saiki has tons of supernatural abilities, such as being able to see through anything, teleportation, psychokinesis, and so on. While that might sound awesome to most, he's unable to lead a "normal" life, so he constantly complains: "I am the world's unhappiest man who has had everything snatched away since the moment of my birth."
- Though he seems to be annoyed at every single person that gets close to him, Saiki's heart is warm enough to attract and keep people around him. This attitude leads to Saiki being liked by many people, especially Riki Nendou and Shun Kaitou—neither of which is teh brightest crayon in the box, much to Saiki's chagrin.
- Saiki is afraid of bugs (like his dad) and hates them because he ca't read their minds—nor Nendou's though that's because there's nothign to read. Saiki's favorite dessert is coffee jelly! Maybe have some today for his birthday!
"Your summer is sad too."
- Saiki to Kokomi (+ everyone living in 2020)
Happy birthday Saiki!
May you enjoy all the coffee jelly you can eat!