"Naruto. I know you're special but...I am more special than you!"
What You Need to Know:
- Sasuke is one of the strongest ninja and the best friend of Naruto. One could say that Sasuke is the second protagonist in Naruto!
- Saskue was destined to fight against Naruto and left the Hidden Leaf VIllage and said goodbye to Naruto & his future wife Sakura, but now (in Boruto) he is the loving but cool father of Sarada.
- It goes without saying that his main characteristic ability is Sharingan, which allows him to copy what the enemy does (Kakashi often uses this skill).
- Sasuke has been brushing up his skill in order to kill his brother Itachi and this hate is the ground of all Sasuke’s behavior & actions. The traumatic slaughter of his family makes him fear deep relationships, so he's tended to be alone since childhood.
- Orochimaru became interested in Sasuke’s talent & body, so he aims to steal his body to use as a vessel. Sasuke knows that, but he decides to follow Orochimaru in order to kill Itachi. This leads to Sasuke & Naruto’s separation, as that is when they go onto different paths.
- When he finally learned the truth about Itachi and his family, he came to hate Konoha. But along with Naruto, he saved Konoha & many ninja there. Becoming one of the heroes.
- Favorite food: Okaka rice balls and tomato.
- Most disliked food: Natto, sweet things.
It's nice that he became less of a jerk!
Happy birthday, Sasuke! I'm sure he'll get a lot of fan love today!