What You Need to Know:
- SEGA just announced the 1.5 Anniversary of HATSUNE MIKU: COLORFUL STAGE!, the hugely successful mobile rhythm game. Celebrations include in-game events, giveaways, and a special livestream.
- The company will be hosting a 1.5 Anniversary livestream today at 11 AM PDT with a guest appearance by ChibiDoki, an independent Vtuber who primarily streams variety content on Twitch. Catch the 1.5 Anniversary livestream on Twitch and YouTube
- HATSUNE MIKU: COLORFUL STAGE! released on iOS and Android worldwide on December 7, 2021 and today marks 1.5 years of non-stop rhythm action at your fingertips! This challenging and fun mobile game that features fan favorite Hatsune Miku and her talented friends has been downloaded nearly 20 million times in 135 countries. Players have performed 193,759,725 Solo shows and joined with friends and other users from around the world in 48,853,074 Co-op shows!
- Festivities begin today with the Welcome 1.5 Anniversary Campaign! New and returning players will receive in-game rewards for beginning or returning to the game! Players are encouraged to show off their skills on Twitch and YouTube. During the 1.5 Anniversary event, players will be rewarded free items and content just for logging in! For a limited time, a special in-game live avatar will be available exclusively as part of the 1.5 Anniversary Sale Bundle. The Avatar and bundle will only be available for a short period of time.
- There is also a #AnniSpecialGiveaway being hosted on the HATSUNE MIKU: COLORFUL STAGE Twitter and Facebook. By participating in the social campaign, one participant will have a chance of winning a $100 gift card, second place will win 3000 crystals in-game, and 5 lucky players will win 1000 crystals.
About HATSUNE MIKU: COLORFUL STAGE!
"Find your music" as you join Hatsune Miku in her latest mobile rhythm game and discover a rich cast of characters overcoming their struggles through the power of music.
In the game, a peculiar song named "Untitled" with no melody or lyrics is passed around the youth in Shibuya, Tokyo. This song unlocks access to "SEKAI", a mysterious place that allows everyone to discover their true emotions and their own song.
The hugely successful mobile rhythm game HATSUNE MIKU: COLORFUL STAGE! features a wide array of original characters, music and storylines where fans are introduced to the five featured groups and an original cast of 20 characters, including Hatsune Miku and her friends each showcasing their own musical style and backstories, including:
Leo/need: "The High School Rock band," formed by a group of four childhood friends who overcome their differences and reunite as a band to strengthen their friendship.
MORE MORE JUMP!: "The Idol group," where a young girl who dreams of becoming an idol teams up with three girls who already faced the harsh reality of being a public idol. Will she achieve her dream?
Vivid BAD SQUAD: "The Street group", featuring a shy girl who enters the world of street music and joins a group trying to surpass a Legend.
Wonderlands x Showtime: "The Entertainment group," consisting of an eccentric group of entertainers who take up a deserted stage in a popular theme park to bring laughter and cheer to the world.
Nightcord at 25:00: "The Online Music group," not knowing each other's names and faces, four friends meet online to create music in the late hours of the night.
From these five groups, players will enjoy a variety of songs and their fully-animated 3D music videos. Additionally, the game offers players the chance to participate in virtual live performances from their favorite in-game group and engage with the community, participate in online events and earn rewards such as exclusive stamps.
-Tap, hold and flick to the rhythm
-Discover a rich cast of characters with fully voiced Story Chapters
-Easy to master: 5 difficulty levels to choose from
-Play on your own or create a room with up to 4 friends
-Collect character cards and customize your group and music
-Enjoy a virtual concert in the comfort of your own home with players from all over the world!
-Dress your group members with a wide variety of costumes
-Popular music including ROKI, Tell Your World, BRING IT ON, Happy Synthesizer, EasyPop, Melt, Charles and more!
Source: Official Press Release