What You Need to Know:
- If you're not sure how to celebrate Valentine's Day while still in quarantine or just enjoy bingeing anime with that special someone, here are some anime titles currently on Crunchyroll that are just perfect for a weekend of "Crunchyroll and Chill"!
- That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime (Simulcast) - A cute slime is overpowered and can resort to violence when necessary, but chooses to rule with kindness and friendship instead. Watch this cute slime make friends and accomplish things.
- Laid-Back Camp (Simulcast) - Cute girls cooking over a campfire next to Mount Fuji in the winter, this anime is the definition of coziness.
- Non Non Biyori (Simulcast) - A laid-back, wholesome show about adorable school girls living the country life!
- How to Keep a Mummy - When high school student Sora Kashiwagi finds himself staring down a mysterious oversized package sent to him by his self-proclaimed "adventurer" father, the last thing he expects is for it to be opened from the inside by an adorable little mummy so small it can fit in the palm of his hand.
- My Roommate is a Cat - When a mystery author needs inspiration for his new book, he unexpectedly finds it in fostering a stray cat.
- Toradora! - Cute and wholesome romance between an unlikely pair who are oblivious to their own feelings.
- TONIKAWA: Over The Moon For You - When Nasa Yuzaki falls for Tsukasa, she gives him her conditions: in order to date her, Nasa must marry her first! Sweet, pure drama-free whole romance!
- Haikyu!! - Sports heavy, but focuses on wholesome characters who build friendships through their passion of volleyball.
The perfect Valentine's Day!
Don't forget the chocolates, guys!