Ultra-Lightweight Honeycomb Shell Gaming Mouse with 60MillionClick Durability
What You Need to Know:
- HyperX, the gaming peripherals team at HP Inc. and brand leader in gaming and esports, today announced it is offering the Pulsefire Haste gaming mouse in two new colorways: black and red, and white and pink. Weighing in at 59 grams1 with an ultra-lightweight honeycomb hex shell design, Pulsefire Haste offers quicker movements and increased ventilation.
- Designed to meet the needs of gamers looking for an ultra-lightweight mouse, Pulsefire Haste delivers ultimate comfort and command. The mouse is built with low-friction, pure virgin-grade PTFE skates for effortless glide movement. This mouse also utilizes a HyperFlex USB cable designed to reduce tension and resistance for easier mouse movements with the use of light and ultra-flexible paracord material.
- Pulsefire Haste features TTC Golden Micro Dustproof switches with 60 million click durability, six programmable buttons, and onboard memory to save a custom profile through HyperX NGENUITY software. The mouse also provides four preset DPI settings – 400, 800, 1600, and 3200 DPI – and uses a Pixart 3335 sensor for accurate tracking and native DPI settings up to 16,000 DPI.
- Pulsefire Haste includes grip tape on both sides of the mouse as well as on the left and right mouse buttons for additional control and comfort. A replacement set of PTFE skates are also included for gamers who wear through their mouse skates quickly. Pulsefire Haste is customizable with HyperX NGENUITY software and allows users to personalize DPI settings, RGB lighting, button assignments, and record macros.
- The HyperX Pulsefire Haste is available for $49.99 MSRP through the HyperX U.S. Shop and $69.99 MSRP in Canada through HyperX’s Canadian Shop. For more information on the HyperX Pulsefire Haste gaming mouse availability, please visit the HyperX Pulsefire Haste product page. Pricing from HyperX.com, subject to change without notice. Retailers' pricing may vary.
- Part Number:
- 4P5E3AA – Black and red colorway
- 4P5E4AA – White and pink colorway
- Shape: Symmetrical
- Sensor: Pixart PAW3335
- Resolution: Up to 16000 DPI
- DPI Presets: 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 DPI
- Speed: 450 IPS
- Acceleration: 40G
- Buttons: 6
- Left / Right buttons switches: TTC Golden Micro Dustproof Switch
- Left / Right buttons durability: 60 million clicks
- Light effects: Per-LED RGB lighting1
- Onboard memory: 1 profile
- Connection type: USB 2.0
- Polling rate: 1000Hz
- Cable type: HyperFlex USB Cable
- Skate material: Virgin-grade PTFE
- Weight (without cable): 59g
- Weight (with cable): 80g
- Dimensions: Length: 124.2mm
- Height: 38.2mm
- Width: 66.8mm
- Cable length: 1.8m
“We are excited to expand our Pulsefire Haste gaming mouse lineup with the addition of the two new colorways. The new colorways provide users with more color choices and offer the same comfort and quality in an ultra-lightweight design created for top gaming performance.”
Jennifer Ishii, mouse business manager, HyperX.
HyperX Pulsefire Haste Gaming Mouse Specifications:
For 18 years, HyperX’s mission has been to develop gaming solutions for every type of gamer and the company is consistently recognized for delivering products that provide superior comfort, aesthetics, performance, and reliability. Under the tagline of “WE’RE ALL GAMERS,” HyperX gaming headsets, keyboards, mice, USB microphones, and console accessories are the choice of everyday gamers as well as celebrity ambassadors, pro gamers, tech enthusiasts, and overclockers worldwide because they meet the most stringent product specifications and are built with best-in-class components. For more information, please go to www.hyperxgaming.com.
HP Inc. creates technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Through our product and service portfolio of personal systems, printers, and 3D printing solutions, we engineer experiences that amaze. More information about HP Inc. is available at http://www.hp.com.
Source: Official Press Release