What You Need to Know:
- HyperX, the gaming peripherals team at HP Inc. and brand leader in gaming and esports, today announced the HyperX Pulsefire Haste gaming mouse is now compatible with NVIDIA Reflex. NVIDIA Reflex measures system latency – giving gamers an accurate measure of their system’s responsiveness.
- The NVIDIA Reflex Analyzer is a system latency measure tool in new NVIDIA® G-SYNC® Reflex displays. The tool detects clicks coming from the mouse and then measures the time it takes for the resulting pixel to change on screen. Now with Reflex, gamers can start a match with confidence, knowing their systems is operating exactly as it should be.
- The Pulsefire Haste utilizes an ultra-light honeycomb hex shell design that offers quicker movements and increased ventilation. The mouse features six programmable buttons and onboard memory and uses TTC Golden micro dustproof switches(1) rated for up to 60 million clicks(2). The Pulsefire Haste is built with low-friction, pure virgin-grade PTFE skates for effortless glide movement and utilizes HyperFlex USB cable designed to reduce tension and resistance.
- The HyperX Pulsefire Haste is built for elite gamers looking to gain every fraction of a second possible, designed to meet the needs of gamers looking for an ultra-light weight mouse. The mouse now supports NVIDIA Reflex, giving competitive gamers an accurate measure of system latency. For more information on NVIDIA Reflex, please visit the NVIDIA Reflex Analyzer page.
- For more information on HyperX Pulsefire Haste, please visit Pulsefire Haste product page.
“We are thrilled to have compatibility with NVIDIA’s Reflex technology in their new G-SYNC monitors. This enables instantaneous latency analysis giving gamers full confidence in the capabilities of responsiveness of their systems. We hope to continue to meet the ever-changing needs of gamers at all levels, including those looking for a lightweight, multi-platform compatible mouse designed for top gaming performance.”
Jennifer Ishii, mouse business manager, HyperX.
1*Dustproof switch is based on an IP54 rating.
2*Based on long term switch manufacturer continuous reliability lab switch testing.
For 18 years, HyperX’s mission has been to develop gaming solutions for every type of gamer and the company is consistently recognized for delivering products that provide superior comfort, aesthetics, performance, and reliability. Under the tagline of “WE’RE ALL GAMERS,” HyperX gaming headsets, keyboards, mice, USB microphones, and console accessories are the choice of everyday gamers as well as celebrity ambassadors, pro gamers, tech enthusiasts, and overclockers worldwide because they meet the most stringent product specifications and are built with best-in-class components. For more information, please go to www.hyperxgaming.com.
HP Inc. creates technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Through our product and service portfolio of personal systems, printers, and 3D printing solutions, we engineer experiences that amaze. More information about HP Inc. is available at http://www.hp.com.
Source: Official Press Release