First HX3D Keycap Available for Adoption for Limited Time
What You Need to Know:
- HyperX, the gaming peripherals team at HP Inc. and brand leader in gaming and esports, today announced the first 3D product drop of 2023 for the new HyperX HX3D program, a limited-edition “Coco” the Cozy Cat Keycap available on Jan. 26 at 9 a.m. EST exclusively on Hyperx.com. Designed to add a personal and unique flair to gaming setups, the custom keycap can be used as an escape key enhancement or a modified key of your choice. Gamers, influencers, streamers and cat lovers alike can enjoy the “purr-fect” feline companion on their keyboard or showcase it as part of their favorite cat collectibles and memorabilia.
- HyperX HX3D is an exciting new program bringing gamers a range of ways to customize and personalize their favorite gaming gear by leveraging HP’s best-in-class 3D printing technology. The first planned series of 3D printed peripheral upgrades are limited edition custom keycaps,1 designed to fit on HyperX and most other mechanical keyboards. These will be available to consumers over the coming months. “Coco” is the first of many planned HX3D products to personalize keyboards, headsets, mice, and other gaming products.
- At CES 2023, HyperX showcased “Coco” as the first limited edition custom keycap designed by HyperX, and voted on by its gaming community. Manufactured using nylon powder and printed on HP Inc. 3D printers, the new HX3D initiative is part of the growing cooperation with HP Inc.
- Joining the HyperX lineup of award-winning gear, “Coco” had the following to say, “HyperX continues to do great things with their keyboards, headsets and mice (watch out, mice), and I’m honored to be the first adoptable 3D gaming keycap to help add some extra personalization to today’s gaming setups. I’m dressed in my winter best, sporting my cozy blue scarf and beanie, ready to melt away any winter blues.”
- With the introduction of HX3D and the “Coco” product drop, HyperX is bringing next-level personalization to gaming. Throughout the year, HyperX plans to collaborate with game developers, esports teams, content creators, influencers, and internal creative teams to create and design more fan-friendly products that can be used while gaming or collected as keepsakes or cherished collectibles. View a HyperX 3D personalization video below.
- “Coco” the HyperX Cozy Cat Keycap will be available in the U.S. only through HyperX.com on Jan. 26 starting at 9 a.m. EST for 48 hours or until supplies last. Pricing for this keycap is $19.99. Be sure to catch the cat before it’s gone. Once the HyperX limited edition keycaps are sold out, they won’t be available again. For more information, please visit the HX3D product page.
Source: Official Press Release