What You Need to Know:
- Summer Game Fest Live! featuring Day of the Devs: SGF Edition returns on Thursday, June 9, streaming live from Los Angeles at 11 am / 2 pm ET. Fans can tune in via all major streaming platforms, including YouTube, Twitch, Twitter, Facebook and more global outlets. The stream will also be available on co-streams from creators around the world.
- Summer Game Fest is a fan-first celebration of the future of video games, headlined by an extensive roster of digital events from the world’s top game developers and platforms.
- Hosted by Geoff Keighley, Summer Game Fest Live!, will feature world premieres, trailers, news and updates from the world’s top game developers and platforms. Last year’s Summer Game Fest Live! event featured the world gameplay debut of Elden Ring by FromSoftware, the announcements of Death Stranding: Director’s Cut on PlayStation 5 with Hideo Kojima and Tiny Tina’s Wonderland from Take Two, as well as appearances by Ryan Reynolds, Jeff Goldblum, and Giancarlo Esposito, plus performances by Weezer and Japanese Breakfast.
- Co-produced by Double Fine Productions and iam8bit, Day of the Devs: Summer Game Fest Edition will immediately follow Summer Game Fest Live!, providing a platform for creative and diverse games to reach more audiences than ever before. In 2021, Day of the Devs: Summer Game Fest Edition provided a stage for some of the most innovative and exciting indie games of the year, including: Soup Pot, A Musical Story, Axiom Verge 2, Behind the Frame, Death’s Door, Garden Story, Last Stop and TOEM.
- Day of the Devs is the industry’s foremost indie games showcase celebrating its 10th anniversary this year. Over the last decade, Day of the Devs has showcased over 500 games, including hits like Psychonauts 2, Untitled Goose Game, Unpacking, What Remains of Edith Finch, and Disco Elysium, in both in-person and online events.
- For more information and to stay up to date on the latest, please visit summergamefest.com and dayofthedevs.com.
Source: Official Press Release