What You Need to Know:
- This year, with a larger exposition than ever previously held by them, the Kyoto International Manga Anime Fair (Kyomaf) boasts that it will have over 72 companies present that work in various industries such as manga, anime, merchandising, and more! Kyomaf will be held this weekend 9/16-17 (Sat. & Sun.)
- Advance tickets are being sold until today for ¥1500 (~15 USD) and are ¥300(~3 USD) off of the door price. Many anime will be represented like Ensemble Stars!, Wake Up, Girls! Imouto Sae Ireba Ii, Uchiage Hanabi, Shita kara Miru ka? Yoko kara Miru ka?, Kakegurui, Kuroshitsuji, Keppeki Danshi! Aoyama-kun, and many, many, many, more!
- It is expected that approximately 45,000 people will come this year but… what can you do? Glad you asked! There is going to be a Fate/Apocrypha Digital Stamp Rally, a Sports Day Competition as well for kids, A stage that has plans to have 17 different events looking at new anime, live performances, and more, there is of course going to be an area dedicated to shopping for the latest anime goods, and there are going to be two character cafes. One will be for mega-hit series Fate/Grand Order and another for Ensemble Stars!
- The other special announcement is that HiGH&LOW is going to be holding an exposition as well! In fact, the popular movie is going to be showcasing the manga that CLAMP themselves illustrated titled HiGH&LOW g-sword. Of course, there is going to be an illustrated version of the 2nd movie’s cover, monochrome scripts, and more showcased. Goods will also be on sale.
- It has also been announced that starting October 14th, there is going to be a Fate/Grand Order and Fate/Apocrypha Collaboration café held in Tokyo in Akihabara. For those who happen to be in Honey’s Anime’s neck of the woods in Tokyo, if you are one of the first customers over the first few days to arrive, then you will be able to get a Fate/Grand Order Coaster for free as a present! For those who do go, there will be a Fate/Grand Order Menu as well as a Fate/Apocrypha menu that you will be able to choose from. You will also be able to purchase original goods from both series.
Beep Beep! All aboard the Shinkansen to Kyoto!
I am really interested in the Sieg merch!