The Highly Anticipated Anime Mobile RPG is Set for Global Release in 2021
What You Need to Know:
- The global release of mobile RPG KonoSuba: Fantastic Days will arrive in 2021 from leading game publisher Nexon.
- In partnership with KonoSuba publisher Kadokawa, and developed by Sumzap, KonoSuba: Fantastic Days follows the original storyline from the popular anime series “KonoSuba: God's Blessing on this Wonderful World!” Featuring original characters, including Kazuma, Aqua, Megumin, Darkness, all-new exclusive characters along with new storylines will also be created uniquely for the game.
- Nexon revealed KonoSuba: Fantastic Days videos with the main voice actors Jun Fukushima, who stars as Kazuma, and Sora Amamiya, starring as Aqua, as they shared their thoughts on the forthcoming global release of KonoSuba: Fantastic Days.
- Interview with Kazuma Voice Actor, Jun Fukushima
- Interview with Aqua Voice Actress, Sora Amamiya
- For the latest news on KonoSuba: Fantastic Days, follow @playkonosuba on Instagram and Twitter. To sign-up for updates, visit playkonosuba.com.
“I’m so happy that everyone can now play KonoSuba: Fantastic Days! The content in the game is very fulfilling and the characters are super cute. I hope you’re excited!”
Source: Official Press Release
About KonoSuba: Fantastic Days
Based on the popular anime series “KonoSuba: God's Blessing on this Wonderful World!”, KonoSuba: Fantastic Days is a free-to-play character-collection RPG for iOS and Android. Featuring fan-favorite characters, including Kazuma, Aqua, Megumin and Darkness, the game follows the storyline from the anime and includes unique characters created exclusively for the game. Earlier this year, the Japanese release of KonoSuba: Fantastic Days has been met with positive response from players gaining a strong recognition and fan base.
About Nexon America Inc.
Founded in 2005, Nexon America Inc. delivers outstanding free-to-play online game expertise and live game support, taking the strengths of NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) and applying them for uniquely western audiences. Nexon America has consistently sustained iconic franchises such as MapleStory and Mabinogi for more than a decade, which have gone on to break records and captivate players. With new projects on the horizon, Nexon America maintains the pioneering and innovative spirit of its parent company, employing its player-first approach, while designing the best possible gameplay experiences for the western market.