What You Need to Know:
- Loot Crate introduced today the Inuyasha Special Edition Crate, honoring the popular manga series and anime adaptation written and illustrated by Rumiko Takahashi.
- The Inuyasha Special Edition Crate was carefully curated to to appeal to even the most dedicated fans. In partnership with VIZ Media, this crate features officially licensed, exclusive merchandise including some amazing apparel and original replicas inspired by the world of Inuyasha!
- As if that wasn't enough, Loot Crate is also offering an even more limited premium apparel item that can be purchased in addition to the crate inspired by everyone's favorite Demon Dog older brother, Sesshomaru!
- The Inuyasha Special Edition Crate starts at $74.99 plus shipping and handling. This one-time-only crate will ship in fall 2021. Supplies are limited. This crate will sell out, so get yours before they’re gone!
- Purchase the Inuyasha Special Edition Crate here: http://loot.cr/Inuyasha
Source: Official Press Release
About the Loot Company
The Loot Company™ is a leading subscription eCommerce service for fans of pop culture, video games, anime, and more. The Loot Company collaborates with global entertainment properties to help audiences discover their favorite products. With over 20 premium consumer product lines in themed and limited-edition crates, as well as crowdfunded Loot Launcher exclusives, fandom is delivered directly to subscribers' doorsteps. Loot Crate was acquired by the Loot Company in 2019 and is supported by the heart of a diverse subscriber community affectionately known as Looters. The Loot Company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Money Chest LLC, with sister brands including NECA, Kidrobot and WizKids. To sign up for a Loot Company subscription, visit www.lootcrate.com