The cult hit Japan-only DLC to dungeon crawler Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? is now available in all territories on PC, PS4 and Switch!
What You Need to Know:
- PQube and developer MAGES. are excited to announce 'Is It Wrong to Try to Shoot 'em Up Girls in a Dungeon?', the formerly limited edition DLC companion to the dungeon crawler, Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? is now available on Steam, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch in Europe and North America! (PlayStation 4 in Europe will be live on November 27).
- The arcade shoot 'em up style DLC achieved a highly coveted reputation after being available to players as a 'Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?' pre-order bonus for only a limited time only in Japan. Now, Is It Wrong to Try to Shoot 'em Up Girls in a Dungeon will be available to all players for free, forever, on all platforms!
- Players will not need to own the base game in order to play Is It Wrong to Try to Shoot 'em Up Girls in a Dungeon.
- Check out the DLC Launch Trailer!
- Play as Aiz, and choose one of five support characters from the main story unlocked as you progress, each with their own unique shooting styles. Collect drops from powerful dungeon bosses to power-up, from speed to more lives, and get the best possible score!
- The DLC features five unique stages, each with a powerful dungeon boss, requiring a new set of tactics and strategy to defeat! Choose from four difficulty levels, Easy, Normal, Hard and Death, making it perfect for both new and experienced players!
- 'Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? - Infinite Combate' is set in a fantasy realm where Gods have limited their divine powers in order to experience the excitement and hardships of lesser mortals. To interact with humans, each deity has founded a Familia - groups that adventurers can join to socialize and support each other before they set out into the dangerous labyrinth called Dungeon.
- In this side-scrolling shoot 'em up DLC companion, Is It Wrong To Shoot 'em Up Girls in a Dungeon? players will fight their way through bullet hell packed stages and boss fights.
- Check out #IsItWrongToTryToPickUpGirlsInADungeonInfiniteCombate and #DanMachi on social media!
- For more information and the latest news about PQube, check out PQube's homepage: https://pqube.co.uk/games/
Source: Official Press Release
In a time of rapid technological development, MAGES. strive to deliver fun and exciting experiences to audiences worldwide. With a strong focus on visual novels, they have developed and published several well-received IPs including the Phantom Breaker series and Steins;Gate in its native country of Japan.
PQube is a leading international creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment. The company’s teams worldwide are committed to publishing games they love by working closely with development partners and reaching consumers globally on all major gaming platforms. PQube manages a rich portfolio of brands including Cat Quest, New Super Lucky’s Tale, BlazBlue, Gal*Gun, White Day, Kill La Kill, Nexomon: Extinction, Guilty Gear, Kitaria Fables, and many more. Visit: pqube.co.uk to find out more.