December 30th Concert Event at the Tokyo Dome will Feature 13 Top Johnny’s Artists and Available Overseas On-Demand
What You Need to Know:
- Johnny & Associates, Japan’s premiere music, film, and stage talent agency, has announced a live music concert extravaganza. Called “Johnny’s Festival ~ Thank you 2021 Hello 2022 ~” it will take place Saturday, December 30th at the legendary Tokyo Dome, the country’s largest live event venue.
- The show will feature 13 of J-Pop music’s most popular acts and artists, each managed by Johnny’s, and will be available to fans in Asia, the Americas, and Europe via the company’s ticketed on-demand service Johnny’s Net Online.
- The concert presents a very special opportunity for J-Pop music fans to catch some of the genre’s most popular and renowned acts in action. Produced by ARASHI’s Jun Matsumoto, “Johnny’s Festival” will feature:
- KinKi Kids
- Hey! Say! JUMP
- Sexy Zone
- Johnny’s WEST
- King & Prince
- Snow Man
- Naniwa Danshi
- Official details on the concert are available at: https://johnnys-festival.com/
- For international audiences, the concert will be available as a special 48-hour on-demand exclusive from 6pm January 2nd ~ 6pm January 4th, 2022 (JST).
- Tickets to access the “Johnny’s Festival” stream are 5800 JPY (approximately $51.00 USD) and are now available for purchase at https://bit.ly/3qkXGWs
Source: Official Press Release
Never heard of this but it does look interesting.
I'll check it out because honestly, this is the first time I am hearing of these artists.