What You Need to Know:
- This week, Sentai revealed the exciting events and special guests fans can look forward to when they tune into “Sentai at Home,” Sentai’s first-ever digital industry panel hosted by voice actor Natalie Rial.
- To capture the magic of anime, Sentai will be interviewing the staff and cast of some of their most beloved series. Anime fans can expect a lineup of Japanese seiyuu, including Yuki Kaji of Ahiru no Sora, Yoshitsugu Matsuoka of Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?, and Miyu Tomita, Mariya Ise and Shiori Izawa of MADE IN ABYSS. Additional Japanese guests include Kenji Kamiyama, director of Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit, and Yohei Kashii, producer of the red-hot current simulcast Peter Grill and the Philosopher’s Time.
- Fans can also look forward to exclusive dub clips, sneak peeks of Sentai’s upcoming home video releases, thrilling previews and so much more. Additionally, Sentai at Home will feature interviews with ADR directors Kyle Colby Jones (Akame ga Kill!, Food Wars!, MADE IN ABYSS), Shannon Reed (Chihayafuru, Real Girl, Kampfer) and John Swasey (My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU, Revue Starlight, After the Rain).
- You can follow Sentai on Facebook and Twitter!
- Fans can catch “Sentai at Home” on Wednesday, August 26, 2020 and should visit athome.sentai.com to learn more about the free event!
Source: Official Press Release
I love sneek peeks!
It's like a mini-con from home! I'm there!