The 1st to 3rd Chapters Free at Book Walker Global Until Nov. 2nd!
What You Need to Know:
- Recently announced, one of KADOKAWA CORPORATION’s chapter release titles, “I’m Quitting Heroing” will get animated. KADOKAWA already published 31 regular chapters and 1 bonus chapter of this manga as an ebook format and continues to add the latest chapters monthly, the same timing as the serialization in Japan.
- The anime is based on the original light novel, whose English version will also be released by KADOKAWA this November.
- To get ready for the start of KADOKAWA's anime next year, you may try the manga with the first 3 chapters for FREE at BOOK WALKER Global. This campaign ends on Nov. 2nd.
- Interested in the details? Please check out KADOKAWA's web pages and keep checking their official social media accounts/pages for updates!
- KADOKAWA Manga
- Web page: https://product.kadokawa.co.jp/digipub/
- Twitter/Facebook: @KADOKAWAdigipub
- “I’m Quitting Heroing” Anime
- Web page: https://yuuyame.com
- Twitter: @yuuyame_anime
The protagonist is the strongest former hero Leo, who once saved the world but is not wanted in the peaceful human world anymore. He tries to find a new job at the Demon Queen’s army he once defeated. Can he join the army? What’s his true purpose?
Anime Staff & Cast
Original Work：Quantum “I’m Quitting Heroing” (KADOKAWA BOOKS)
General Director：Yu Nobuta
Series Composition：Shigeru Murakoshi
Character Design：Yuuki Nakano
Animation：EMT Squared Co.,Ltd.
Leo Demonhart：Kensho Ono
Source: Official Press Release