What You Need to Know:
- Kidrobot and Dungeons & Dragons have started a brand-new campaign of exclusive plush toys and collectibles available now for pre-order on Kidrobot.com.
- Kidrobot is proud to partner with Wizards of the Coast, the leading company in fantasy role-playing adventures, with an officially licensed assortment of Dungeons & Dragons phunny plush toys as well as the Dungeons & Dragons Monsters 3” Vinyl Mini Series 1. Phunny plush exclusives include the Beholder, Owlbear, Displacer Beast, Kettlesteam, Red Dragon, Bulette and more.
- The Dungeons & Dragons Monsters 3” Vinyl Mini Series 1 feature famous monsters from the 1st edition of Dungeons & Dragons made miniatures. They’re blind boxed to maintain rarity and collectability. Fans can order a single blind boxed figure or a casepack of 24 blind boxed figures. Wave 1 possibilities include Beholder, Displacer Beast, Fire Elemental, Ghoul, Mimic, Mind Flayer, Red Dragon, Remorhaz, Roper, Rust Monster, Sahuagin, Salamander, and Xorn. Which will you get? Roll for initiative and find out!
- The Dungeons & Dragons collection pre-orders are now open. Items will ship when stock arrives. Please check the website for individual shipping estimates.
- Available today for pre-order on Kidrobot: https://www.kidrobot.com/collections/dungeons-dragons.
Founded in 2002, Kidrobot is acknowledged worldwide as the premier creator and dealer of limited-edition art toys, signature apparel and lifestyle accessories. An innovative cross between sculpture and conceptual art Kidrobot offers not only a powerful medium for today’s international designers, illustrators and artists, but also the creative canvas for emerging street trends and pop art. Our products can be found online at Kidrobot.com and in select retailers worldwide.
ABOUT WIZARDS OF THE COAST
Wizards of the Coast brings people together through their shared love of games. Magic: The Gathering®, Dungeons & Dragons®, and other Wizards games are enjoyed by friends around the world, both at gaming tables and on digital platforms. We bring together world-class creators in game design, worldbuilding, fantasy art, and interactive events to create unforgettable moments. Wizards of the Coast is a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. For more information, visit www.wizards.com.
Source: Official Press Release