KILL la KILL – IF Official PV
What You Need to Know:
- PQube is pleased to announce that Arc System Works and Studio TRIGGER’s KILL la KILL – IF will be releasing on 26th July in Europe on PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and on 25th July for PC/Steam worldwide.
- PQube is also proud to introduce the new and original artwork for the game, drawn by Mr. Sushio, who was in charge of the character design in the original TV anime 'Kill la Kill'.
- Two new playable characters "Mako Mankanshoku" and "Ultimate Double Naked DTR" will be available to download as free characters. More details about the characters to come at a later date.
- The new trailer confirms 10 playable characters -inluding brand new characters and the dual-wielding Ryuko Matoi and Satsuki Kiryuin- and teases for more to come in the future! All characters will have their unique fighting style and two DLC characters are already confirmed!
- Enjoy a brand new Story Mode, with never-seen before anime segments of the 'IF' story, written by the legend Kazuki Nakashima.There is so much more to the game with Training Mode (includes Tutorial and Covers Challenge), Gallery Mode (watch replays and create your own diorama!) and Online Mode where you can play Ranked or in standard Player Match.
Source: Official Press Release
THIS GAME LOOKS TOO GOOOOOD!!
Bring this to EVO haha