KurtzPel - Sacred Guardian
What You Need to Know:
- KOG Games today announced the launch of their first, heavy-hitting, heal and support Karma Weapon, 'Sacred Guardian' in KurtzPel. The 'Sacred Guardian' Karma is provided by Lime, a new NPC for players to interact with. It's the first weapon that allows players to enact the "Support" role; beyond hitting like a truck, this includes healing, resurrection and projectile deflection.
- The 'Sacred Guardian' can be purchased through the Steam shop or by the free, in-game method: collecting enough Chase Points (CP) and Ability Points (AP) to purchase the Karma in-game.
- The 'Sacred Guardian Starter Pack' unlocks the three missions related to Lime in the mission map. After completing the missions, players can play to receive additional rewards, such as costumes, Karma Crystals, and more depending on their affinity with the NPC, Lime. Purchase the pack here.
- This update will also include a Massive Balance update; comprised of feedback provided directly by KurtzPel's dedicated players, and in tandem with the Dev Team via the Eltheca Proving Ground, a closed test server where players and developers provide feedback on everything from game balance to features, interface layout and game concepts.
- Additional features being added in the update include three epically immersive Lime-themed PvE Missions, a Field-of-Vision Slider that tailors the game experience better for players, and an additional Accessory drop for all existing PvE Bosses.
Source: Official Press Release
KurtzPel is actually really fun with friends!
Yeah it certainly plays better with friends than going solo.