Music by Natewantstobattle
BEYBLADE BURST QUADDRIVE Will Premiere in the U.S. On Disney Xd on December 4
What You Need to Know:
- Lakeshore Records is set to release the opening theme song for the sixth season of the hugely popular BEYBLADE BURST series, BEYBLADE BURST QUADDRIVE. The trademark exhilarating theme song titled “We’re Your Rebels,” was written and performed by NateWantsToBattle and produced by Shawn Christmas. The single will be released digitally on December 3 and BEYBLADE BURST QUADDRIVE will air in the U.S. on Disney XD beginning December 4 @ 8:30AM EST.
- Over 20 years ago, the BEYBLADE animated series was created by d-rights Inc. (now ADK Emotions Inc.) to support the toys and create an immersive world for fans. In 2001, the BEYBLADE franchise was introduced to the rest of the world with the first generation of the animated series, landing major broadcast deals. From there, it became an international hit – the show aired in over 80 countries around the world, with over 400 merchandise partnerships worldwide.
- BEYBLADE was on every toy list and awards roster and became the fascination of millions of children. Thousands of kids gathered to compete at the championships at local, state and national levels, all competing for the elusive title of World Champion.
- The BEYBLADE franchise became a true global phenomenon that captured the essence of stimulating game play while introducing fans to an engaging world full of unforgettable characters. The brand continues to entertain newer as well as older generations of fans, with new innovative toys and exciting story developments!
- Listen to the preview of the song, below:
- Presave the new OP to the series Beyblade Burst QuadDrive, here!
“Absolutely excited and honored to be working with Beyblade again to bring everyone a wild new theme!”
BEYBLADE BURST QUADDRIVE takes place just months after the final stages of the Ultimate Tag Series at the end of Beyblade Burst Surge, season five of the series. Rumors begin to circulate about the mysterious and foreboding Phantom’s Gate, a graveyard for Beys. Hearing screams from a nearby mansion night after night, Blader Bashara Suiro sneaks inside to test his courage. What he finds there sets in motion a wild adventure that no Blader will ever be able to forget. The screams Bashara hears are, in fact, the wails of Bladers whose Beys have been destroyed by the graveyard’s owner, Bel Daizora, also known as The Dark Prince. In the face of this unknown Blader, Valt Aoi and other Blading legends rise to the challenge to battle this Dark Prince, and the wielder of the incredible Quad Bey Destruction Belfyre. Is there a new Blading hero who has the power, courage, and wit to topple him?
Nathan Sharp aka NateWantsToBattle is a singer, songwriter and voice actor whose work can be heard throughout all types of anime theme songs, dubbed characters, video games and TV shows.
ABOUT LAKESHORE RECORDS:
Lakeshore Records is a four-time Grammy Nominated record label, and the soundtrack arm of the Cutting Edge Media Music. Lakeshore Records is the global independent leader in top line soundtrack album releases, including such popular, critically acclaimed and classic soundtracks as Bridgerton, Drive, Stranger Things, The Old Guard, Cyberpunk 2077, When They See Us, The Handmaid's Tale, Black Mirror, Star Trek: Picard, Bojack Horseman, Les Miserables, Mandy, Narcos, Logan, The Walking Dead, Napoleon Dynamite, Bill and Ted Face the Music, Red Dead Redemption 2, Legion, the Academy Award nominated Lady Bird and Academy Award winners Moonlight, Little Miss Sunshine, American Factory, If Beale Street Could Talk and The Hurt Locker and many, many more.
Lakeshore Records works with the most respected, award-winning artists and composers such as Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross, Nicholas Britell, Hans Zimmer, Grimes, Common, Jonny Greenwood, Mica Levi, Tim Hecker, Hildur Gudnadóttir, Sam Slater, Willie Nelson, Alexandre Desplat, Nick Cave and Warren Ellis, Run the Jewels, PJ Harvey, Philip Glass, Aloe Blacc, Willie Nelson, Rhiannon Ghiddens, Daniel Lanois, Nicholas Britell, Ziggy Marley, Danny Elfman, Giorgio Moroder, Aska Matsumiya, Clint Mansell, Bootsie Collins, Thomas Newman, Kris Bowers, Cliff Martinez, Randy Newman, James Horner, Gunship, Mark Isham, Kathryn Bostic, Carter Burwell, Bear McCreary, Emile Mosseri, Rolfe Kent, Josh Homme, Gustavo Santaolalla, Nina Kraviz, Dario Marianelli, Mark Mothersbaugh, The JBs, Gazelle Twin, Mary J. Blige, Christophe Beck, Rachel Portman, Amanda Jones, Jeff Russo, Henry Jackman, Marco Beltrami, Ben Lovett, Keegan Dewitt and many many more.
For more information visit: www.lakeshorerecords.com
About ADK Emotions NY Inc.
ADK Emotions NY Inc., a New York-based subsidiary of ADK Emotions Inc., is a contents and rights management company specializing in bringing Japanese animated IP (“anime”) to the global market. From media placement and marketing to creative planning, localization, and merchandise licensing, we help partners navigate the complexities of global distribution to bring engaging anime titles to a new and expanding demographic. Learn more about us at http://adkemotions.com
Source: Official Press Release