LAST CLOUDIA and Collection of Mana / The Ultimate Crossover!
What You Need to Know:
- Last Cloudia, the action-packed JRPG released last month in North America, collaborates with SQUARE ENIX to bring Collection of Mana favorites into the world of Granzelia on Tuesday, Nov. 26. The Collection of Mana crossover event will bring three characters from the revered franchise to Last Cloudia. Tackle enemies with Randi, Primm, and Popoi from Secret of Mana, each armed with fan-favorite attacks and skills.
- Conquer Collection of Mana event quests while listening to beloved tunes from the iconic series and face off against challenging enemies from these JRPG classics. Gather three Collection of Mana Arks that grant powerful stat bonuses and teach special skills for battle, all packaged in stunning portrayals of each series’ world.
- Completing new event quests earns players equipment familiar to fans of the Collection of Mana series. Diligent Last Claudia players can earn rewards for logging in during the event, with limited time bonuses given daily.
- Last Cloudia was released in Japan in April 2019, where it has more than 800,000 players domestically. The JRPG was then released in North America in October 2019, bringing compelling mobile gameplay and a charming blend of 2D and sprite-based art to western fans. Exploring the world of Granzelia, players embark on an adventure to piece the world back together and explore the bond between Man and Beast.
- Last Cloudia’s Collection of Mana crossover event will be free for all players starting Nov. 26, and will conclude Dec. 13. Last Cloudia is a free-to-play JRPG for iOS and Android. To stay connected with the world of Last Cloudia, visit the official website and follow Last Cloudia on Facebook, and Twitter.
Source: Official Press Release
For a mobile game it looks quite incredible!
Yeah, the visuals really pop in this one! Mobile gamers get hype!