Square Enix Serves up a Spooky Good Time With Limited-Time Events Across Mobile Games!
What You Need to Know:
- SQUARE ENIX® is bringing a variety of frightfully exciting in-game events and treats this Halloween for its hit mobile games, including WAR OF THE VISIONS™ FINAL FANTASY® BRAVE EXVIUS®, KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross], Romancing SaGa™ Re;univerSe™ and FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS. Players can join in on the celebration with ghoulishly fun limited-time events and Halloween themed in-game items and rewards:
- New Halloween Units: Powerful UR units Rairyuu (Halloween) and Little Leela (Halloween) are available to summon for a limited time, being released simultaneously in the Japanese the Global versions of the game for the first time. The zombie inspired Rairyuu can perform the Limit Burst “Creeping Terror,” which deals damage to all targets within range and has a chance of inflicting Poison. The werewolf inspired Little Leela can perform the Limit Burst “Animal Pumpkin,” which nullifies her target’s buffs and deals damage.
- New Halloween Vision Cards: Players can also obtain UR “Exorcists” (available only during the Halloween campaign), UR “Mask of Deceit,” and MR “Netherwordly Crimson Orb, Bloody Moon,” which will grant players a new esper upon first acquisition, from summoning.
- Limited-Time Summons:
- Halloween Campaign Part I 5-Step 10x Summon: Available until October 27, a MR+ unit or vision card is guaranteed on steps 1-4 from this banner, while one UR Unit is guaranteed on step 5.
- Halloween Campaign 6-UR Guaranteed Step Up 10x Summon: From October 28 through October 31, players can pull from this summon which guarantees one UR unit or vision card on step 1, two UR units/vision cards on step 2, and three UR units/vision cards on step 3.
- Halloween Campaign 5-Step 10x Summon: From October 28, players can pull from this special summon which guarantees a MR+ unit or vision card on steps 1-4 and guarantees UR “Exorcists” on step 5.
- Halloween Celebration Login Bonus Part I & Part II: Players will be treated to various rewards simply by logging in daily during the Halloween Campaign period, such as Visiore, Growth Eggs, NRG Restores and more.
- A Present from Global version Producer Hiroki: In honor of the release of the fourth episode of the WAR OF THE VISIONS FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS Updates series, all players will be awarded a special gift of 2,000 Visiore, 20 million Gil and a variety of rare awakening and enhancement materials. Players can claim this reward from their present boxes until November 10. You can watch the new Updates video below.
- Halloween Challenge Missions: Players can obtain Rainbow Vision Spheres, Rainbow Fragments of Thought and tons of Shards for the new Halloween units by completing these missions.
- Halloween Themed App Icon
- WAR OF THE VISIONS FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS is available now as a free download with in-app purchases through the App Store®, Google Play™ and Amazon App Store. Text is supported in English, French, German, Spanish, Korean and Traditional Chinese, while voiceovers are supported in English and Japanese. For more information, please visit: https://wotvffbe.com/.
- Halloween Ticket Draw: Now through November 2, players can earn Spooky Cookies from a variety of in-game events, which can be used to pull from this limited-time draw. Players can receive SN++ - Halloween Sora, a limited-time Halloween Medal, exclusively from this draw.
- Halloween Campaign: Now through November 1, players can defeat creepy Halloween themed Heartless to earn various rewards, including Spooky Cookies.
- Halloween Cup High Score Event: Players can rack up high scores and compete against each other to earn in this event, now until October 31. Those who finish high in the rankings can earn Spooky Cookies, a special Halloween title and more.
- Halloween Union Cross Event: Players can defeat spooky Heartless in this special multiplayer event to earn a plethora of Spooky Cookies and other rewards, now until November 1.
- Special Login Bonuses: Players who login today, October 26, will be treated to a special login bonus of Spooky Cookies. Additionally, players who login now through November 1 will receive 3,000 Jewels simply by logging in.
- Halloween Daily Missions: Players can earn extra rewards by completing these special daily missions, now until November 1.
- Halloween Avatar Parts: Creepy and cute Halloween themed avatar parts are back for players to purchase, now until October 31.
- KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ Dark Road is available now as a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) through the App Store® and on Google Play Store™ and the Amazon Appstore. Get more info at: https://www.kingdomhearts.com/dark-road/us/home/
- New Halloween Characters: Beginning October 29, players can summon several new spooky Halloween characters, including [A Blood Test!] Vampire Lady (SS), [What Kind of Experiment?!] Bunnie (SS), [I’m Rocbouquet!] Faerie (S), and [A Dream Eater Costume] Myriam (A).
- Halloween Event – “A Pidona Night’s Dream”: Those who partake in this themed event can earn Peculiar Treats and Pop’n Pumpkins, which can be exchanged for rewards including [Faes Dress Up, Too] Sephira (SS), SS Sephira Pieces, Platinum Tickets and more.
- Romancing SaGa Re;univerSe is available now as a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) through the App Store® or Google Play™. Visit the Official Website for more info!
- New and Returning Halloween Units: Players have a chance to summon the Global Original Neo Vision unit Ibara now until November 4. Starting on October 29, players can summon powerful units Grim Lord Sakura and Lucius, who are now Neo Vision Awakenable, as well as other returning Halloween units including Lilith, Demon Rain, Dracu Lasswell, Karten, Godrea, White Witch Fina, Pirate Jake, Illusionist Nichol and Black Cat Lid until November 11.
- Free Weekly 10x Summon: From October 29 to November 4, players will be able to perform one 10x Summon each week.
- Curse of the Tree Demon Event: Brave players can challenge themselves to this brand-new event to obtain materials needed to enhance event–limited equipment and other exciting rewards, now until November 4.
- Grave Hexvius Event: From October 29 until November 11, players can participate in this eerie returning event to earn “Underworld Fare” which can be used to pull from a limited-time summon to receive exciting rewards.
- FFBE Spooky Daily Rewards: Players can earn Sakura’s Sweets from the special Halloween-themed login bonus, which can be exchanged for Halloween units including Grim Lord Sakura and Demon Rain, and other rewards.
- Spooky Halloween Themed App Icon and Home Screen
- FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS is available now as a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) through the App Store®, Google Play™ and the Amazon App Store. Visit http://finalfantasyexvius.com/
WAR OF THE VISIONS FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS
KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross]
Romancing SaGa Re; univerSe
FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS
Source: Official Press Release
About FINAL FANTASY Portal App
The free-to-download "FINAL FANTASY Portal App®" provides the latest and greatest on all things FINAL FANTASY, as well as exclusive promotional trailers and developer commentary. By logging-in with their Square Enix account, players can accumulate points that can be exchanged for various items. Also, the iconic Triple Triad® card game from FINAL FANTASY VIII makes its mobile debut, and is playable in the app.
About gumi Inc.
Founded in 2007, gumi Inc. is a leading global mobile game publisher and developer headquartered in Japan, with overseas operations in Singapore, Taiwan and the United States. The company has proven success in launching titles worldwide, such as the widely popular role-playing games Brave Frontier and THE ALCHEMIST CODE. gumi also invests in VR/AR/blockchain markets. With ongoing publishing and development projects on a wide array of mobile, AR and VR platforms, gumi aims to change the world through innovative entertainment products and services, including both original content and collaborations with popular IP.
For more information, please visit http://www.gu3.co.jp/en/
About Square Enix, Inc.
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix, Inc. is affiliated with a global network of leading development studios such as Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal™. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 154 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 82 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 78 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.