Pre-order now for a last chance to receive the Mokujin Mask, inspired from the popular character from TEKKEN, for Mono as a bonus!
What You Need to Know:
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. has released the Launch trailer for the macabre adventure game, Little Nightmares II, which is launching on February 11, 2021 on current generation consoles, PCs via STEAM® and Google Stadia. Little Nightmares II will also be available later in 2021 for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X with a free upgrade for owners of the PlayStation 4 or Xbox One version.
- To celebrate the forthcoming release, the launch trailer showcases the dark corridors, frightening faceless figures, and malevolent monstrosities that will terrify players as they play and haunt their dreams as they sleep. These and other unspeakable horrors await in the world of the Pale City in Little Nightmares II, which arrives on Thursday, February 11.
- Check out the Little Nightmares II Launch trailer below!
- Produced in partnership with Tarsier Studios, Little Nightmares II follows the story of Mono, a young boy trapped in a world distorted by the humming transmission of a distant Signal Tower. Together with Six, the girl in a yellow raincoat, he sets out to discover the grim secrets of the world whilst fleeing from the monstrous residents out to capture him.
- Want to explore the Pale City on your very own exclusive Little Nightmares II Switch console, featuring a custom dock and Joy-Cons? Then, don't miss out and enter by February 11, 2021 for your chance to win!
- Pre-order now for a last chance to receive the Mokujin Mask, inspired from the popular character from TEKKEN, for Mono as a bonus!
Exclusive Pre-Order Bonus
Source: Official Press Release
The custom console looks awesome!
Can't wait to play!!