What You Need to Know:
- SQUARE ENIX® announced that Love Live! School Idol Festival ~after school ACTIVITY~ Wai-Wai!Home Meeting!! is coming digitally to the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system in North America on March 24, 2021.
- The latest game based on Love Live! School Idol Festival All Stars, the popular rhythm action series with more than 45 million players worldwide, offers beautiful 3D graphics and marks the series’ debut on home consoles. Fans can download a Free Base Version of the game that includes new features exclusive to the PlayStation®4 system, including:
- Free Base Content: Players will be able to unlock eight songs from μ's and Aqours and three types of fan-favorite μ's, Aqours, and Saint Snow costumes for free.
- “View Live Show” Mode – A new mode allowing players to enjoy the performance without playing the rhythm action game. With this mode, players can freely operate the camera to focus on one specific idol member or capture the full stage, and take photos of their favorite scenes.
- “Live Show Medley” Mode – A new mode in which players can relive up to 20 of their favorite performances in a set list that they create.
- Fans can also create their own “Home Meeting !!” by collecting their favorite tracks out of 125 additional songs and selecting from 69 costumes; these can be obtained by collecting materials in-game, or purchasing downloadable content.** Players can also enjoy special color variations of some costumes, and pick their favorite outfits in order to customize the feeling of each musical performance.
- New character profiles and a list of playable songs, costumes and content packs are available at: https://lovelive-sifachm.square-enix-games.com
- The popular “Love Live!” cross-media entertainment franchise spans multiple platforms including games, anime and music. Following the success of the mobile game, Love Live! School Idol Festival All Stars, Love Live! School Idol Festival ~after school ACTIVITY~ Wai-Wai!Home Meeting!! is the newest installment based on the Japan-only arcade release of Love Live! School Idol Festival ~after school ACTIVITY~, specifically rebuilt for the PlayStation®4 system. In this game, players will be able to see popular school idols from the “Love Live!” franchise, as they perform a variety of catchy, cool and beautiful music performances.
Source: Official Press Release
About Love Live!
Love Live! is a cross-media project based on the concept, “a story that makes our dreams come true.” A youth drama that follows nine high school girls who form an idol group in an attempt to save their school, it has been adapted for various media, including an animated TV series, music CDs and animated videos, magazines, comics, mobile phone applications, and card games. Love Live! has also featured in radio programs, live video streams via the Japanese video sharing website NicoNico, and in live concerts and events hosted by the voice cast.
The first season of the “Love Live! School Idol Project” TV anime series was aired in Japan from January to March 2013, and the second season from April to June 2014. A feature length anime movie, "Love Live! The School Idol Movie," opened at theaters in Japan on June 13, 2015, and has been a massive hit, with over 2 million customers and box office takings now exceeding 2.8 billion yen. Solo farewell shows by μ's are planned at Tokyo Dome on March 31 and April 1, 2016.
About the Love Live! Sunshine!! Project
Love Live! Sunshine!!, with its central theme of "a story of realizing our dreams together," is the latest part of the Love Live! Project. The story follows Aqours (pronounced "aqua"), the school idol group formed in Uchiura in Numazu City, Shizuoka Prefecture, and is spread across different types of media such as CDs bundled with music videos on Blu-ray and DVD, events, magazines, smartphone apps, and more.
The project started in February 2015 in DENGEKI G's Magazine. Aqours' first single, "Kimino Kokorowa Kagayaiterukai?", was released later that same year in October. The first season of the TV anime series started airing in July 2016. The following year, Aqours performed their first solo live show "Aqours First LoveLive! ~Step! ZERO to ONE~" at Yokohama Arena on February 25 and 26, 2017. On August 5, 2017, Aqours began the "Love Live! Sunshine!! Aqours 2nd LoveLive! HAPPY PARTY TRAIN TOUR" with the final performances held at MetLife Dome (formerly Seibu Prince Dome) on September 29 and 30, 2017. In October of the same year, the second season of the TV anime series started airing. "Love Live! Sunshine!! Aqours 4th LoveLive! ~Sailing to the Sunshine~" was held at Tokyo Dome on November 17 and 18, 2018, and a brand new feature-length anime movie was released theatrically on January 4, 2019.
Love Live! Official Worldwide Website: http://www.lovelive-anime.jp/worldwide/
About Love Live! School Idol Festival
More than 45 million players worldwide enjoy this Japanese anime music rhythm game! Featuring over 100 playable songs, the difficulty can be adjusted to suit you. Play through Live Shows, read stories about the many interesting and unique characters, join in the events, and create and strengthen your own team of school idols! Super cute original costumes for the school idols in μ's, Aqours, and more are added regularly.
About Square Enix, Inc.
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix, Inc. is affiliated with a global network of leading development studios such as Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal™. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 159 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 82 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 81 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.