New Game Screens Reveal the World of the Abyss Fully Recreated in 3D
What You Need to Know:
- Spike Chunsoft, Inc. revealed this Sunday new screenshots and details from the 3D Action RPG, Made in Abyss: Binary Star Falling into Darkness, coming in 2022 for PlayStation®4/Nintendo Switch™/PC (Steam®).
- Experience the world of the Abyss in this 3D Action RPG in these new gameplay screens!
- Battling primeval creatures, gathering relics, and the Curse of the Abyss... An action RPG packed with irredeemable challenges.
- Experience the Anime's Story. Play through Riko's harrowing adventure.
- Take on a mode as a novice Cave Raider facing the depths of the Abyss. Original story supervised by Akihito Tsukushi.
Made in Abyss: Binary Star Falling into Darkness is a 3D Action RPG in which the player themselves delve into the world of the Abyss and seek out its depths through growth and overcoming hardships. Other than a story mode that follows the plot of the anime, there's an original story supervised by the series author Akihito Tsukushi, in which players can experience a dark fantasy in the flavor of the original series. Many characters from the original series appear in-game, and event scenes are fully voiced by the anime cast.
Made in Abyss: Binary Star Falling into Darkness
RELEASE DATE: 2022
PLATFORM: PlayStation 4 / Nintendo Switch / PC (Steam)
PLAYER: 1 player
GENRE: Action RPG
ESRB RATING: Pending
COPYRIGHT: ©Akihito Tsukushi, TAKE SHOBO/MADE IN ABYSS "Dawn of a Deep Soul" PARTNERS Licensed to and Published by Spike Chunsoft Co., Ltd. and Spike Chunsoft, Inc.
Source: Official Press Release