What You Need to Know:
- It's the weekend, so there's a lot of random news that comes out of Japan at times. One of which is the latest on popular maid cafe Maidreamin', who is now challenging players to a popular mobile game titled, “Kurokishi to Shiro no Maou”, as part of their 10th anniversary.
- From now through December 15th, customers can challenge their favorite maids to a match of the real-time RPG in between delicious parfaits, drinks, and dancing at the maid cafe’s stores in Akihabara, Ikebukuro, and Shibuya.
- If you're in Japan and would like to partake in this event, be sure to check out the official website (Japanese Only)and if you want to find locations you can find them here on the Maidreamin' English page.
Source: Official Press Release
“Maid Battle” schedule:
1. Akihabara The Head Store 18:00～19:00 (Iroha & Sakuno)
2. Akihabara The Secret Base Store 18:00～19:00 (Eve & Chiu)
3. Akihabara Idol Street Store 18:00～19:00 (Amo & Ibi)
4. Akihabara Chuo-dori Store 12:00～13:00 (Pudding & Ichigo)
5. Akihabara Electric Town Exit Store 12:00～13:00 (Milk & Al)
6. Akihabara Live Restaurant Heaven’s Gate 12:00～13:00 (Ayame & Eneko)
7. Akihabara Sotokanda 1-chome Store 12:00～13:00 (Hazuki & Mi-ke)
8. Ikebukuro Sunshine Street Shop 13:00～14:00 (Banri & Sally)
9. Shinjuku East Exit Store 13:00～14:00 (Peace & Reni)
10. Shibuya Store 13:00～14:00 (Hinata & Shiorin)