What You Need to Know:
- Netflix Anime's official YouTube channel shared a video today for the debut of their new "anime brand abassador" N-Ko, a sheep-human VTuber who also speaks English and Japanese. All her videos are also subtitled in 10 other languages! (Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese, German, French, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Spanish, Thai, and Vietnamese)
- Her full name is N-ko Mei Kurono and she is from Los Gatos, California (the headquarters for Netflix). In her debut video, N-ko introduces her self and explains her role in the company.
- N-Ko is voiced by a Netflix employee who works in the anime division and knows everything about all the programs on Netflix. She enjoys singing and dancing, getting massages, and loves anime, of course.
- Her design and style is very cute with tons of Netflix motifs such as the N on her hain and dress and the black, red, and white color scheme. Not to mention her room shows a special affinity for Netflix anime specifically with posters of Aggretsuko, Devilman: Crybaby and others decorating her room.
- Check out her introduction video below!
- An announcement video has been published by Netflix just a few days ago on April 23rd as well:
- "The N-Ko Show" will release weekly episodes starting on April 30. Remember to stay tuned for more from Netflix Anime and N-Ko by subscribing to the official YouTube channel, following on Twitter and using hashtags #N_ko #N_ko_art #VTuber!
Let's be best friends, N-Ko!
Looking forward to The N-Ko Show!