What You Need to Know:
- Developer Lion Games is jumping into the hustle and bustle of Black Friday for its free-to-play anime MMORPG SoulWorker, The developer is giving back to its dedicated SoulWorker community with a new update, costumes, limited-timed and returning items along with events and contests to kick off the holiday season.
- The latest SoulWorker update adds various story-based raids, costumes and items including:
- Lunar Falls Hero Mode Raid – A vital aspect of SoulWorker’s story, the Lunar Fall raid pits SoulWorkers against the formidable Junk Queen as its final boss. Hero Mode is only available to the bravest of SoulWorker players who are level 72 or higher and in parties of four to eight players. This is one of the hardest Raids but will reward players with “Pale Fragment” items used for crafting the most advanced equipment, “Pale Ashes Hero.”
- Romance and Blossom Costumes – These adorable costumes which have been sought after by the SoulWorker community will be available for purchase once again.
- Limited Black Friday Items – In addition to the costumes, items such as “2021 Florescent Ripple Wing Costume Cube,” “Gear Upgrade PKG,” “A.R Transmitter PKG,” “Defense Brooch Transmitter PKG,” “Technical Brooch Transmitter PKG,” “Attack Brooch Transmitter PKG” and “Energy Converter PKG” are available in the store for a limited time only.
- SoulWorker will also host its “Winter is Coming” event from Thursday, Nov. 25 to Thursday, Dec. 9 through its Steam Community. Players who screenshot or upload an image relating to the winter season – e.g. Christmas tree, hot coco, etc. – will receive the “Romance and Blossom” costumes. Posting a screenshot in the SoulWorker Steam Community will reward two players per server with these latest costumes; if a screenshot garners over 200 comments, all servers will receive surprise rewards.
- Players can take advantage of the “Winter is Coming” event with special participation bonuses. Logging in during the weekdays will result in +50 percent EXP and in-game currency Zenny +100 percent buffs; on the weekend, drop rates will increase by +100 percent and x2 upgrade buffs will be applied to characters.
- More information regarding the Black Friday event can be found at the game’s official Steam page and Lion Games’ social media channels.
“The Lion Games team is absolutely grateful for the love and support from the SoulWorker community. To give back to the fans, we put a lot of effort and heart into the Black Friday Event which we hope our fanbase will enjoy.”
YongNam Jo, SoulWorker product director, Lion Games.
About Lion Games
The most valuable concept Lion Games holds dear can be summed up into one word, "enjoyment." The developers at Lion Games are consistently communicating with its fans to understand where and how "enjoyment" plays a role in the company and its products. Founded in 2011 and based in Seoul, Lion Games prides itself on a “think outside the box” mentality to create unique ideas and usher them into reality.
Through an ever-changing world, Lion Games wishes to grow and evolve with global content trends both within and beyond local markets. More information on the studio can be found at (www.liongames.co.kr).
SoulWorker is an anime-style third-person action MMORPG available for PC gameplay developed by Lion Games. Set in a post-apocalyptic world, players take on the role of a SoulWorker, who are chosen as one of humanity’s saviors. Over 100 PvE districts and episode bosses await the young heroes, and after battling through the AI and guilds, players can then face one another in the extensive PvP zone. A unique emotion system that includes vengeance, madness, euphoria, or sadness defines and powers each of the characters’ abilities. Concentrating on these emotions activates abilities that boost effects for Defense or Attacks while using class-specific Soul Weapons.
Source: Official Press Release