What You Need to Know:
- To help increase breast cancer awareness, Mobile Edge—a lifestyle tech and tech accessory company—is giving away a free pink ribbon cotton face mask with each order (min. $20) placed on their website during the month of October!
- “This is a great way for our customers to recognize breast cancer awareness and do themselves and others some good by wearing facial masks recommended to lessen the risk of transmitting the coronavirus,” explains Paul June, VP of Marketing for Mobile Edge.
- October is known as Breast Cancer Awareness Month around the world. In the United States and many other countries, it’s marked by individuals and organizations that promote awareness of the disease and help spread knowledge about early detection and prevention.
- The National Breast Cancer Foundation estimates that one in eight women in the US will develop breast cancer in her lifetime. Some 62% of breast cancer cases are diagnosed at a localized stage, for which the 5-year survival rate is 99%. With greater awareness, the hope is that rate of early diagnosis will increase.
- Mobile Edge produces the industry’s largest selection of fashionable, protective messenger bags, backpacks, totes, and briefcases for women. With such a wide assortment of distinctive styles, versatility, and functionality, Mobile Edge offers something for every woman, including:
- Select & Premium Briefcases and Messenger Bags—for superior protection and organization of computers and other gear. Available in several colors, offering dedicated storage for laptops, tablets cell phones, accessories, files, and more.
- Urban Laptop Tote—for the convenience of a purse, travel bag, briefcase, and book bag all-in-one. Easy to carry and constructed from a lightweight, durable charcoal-colored cotton canvas.
- Verona Laptop Tote—offers professional styling with a durable Vegan-leather exterior, padded poly-fur lined pockets for both laptops and tablets, multiple pockets for securing personal items and accessories, top zipper storage sections, and a matching accessory clutch.
- Caring Case Collection—these pink-themed faux-suede and leather totes sport the symbolic pink breast cancer awareness ribbon. Each year, Mobile Edge donates 10% of the retail selling price of these totes to nationally recognized breast cancer charities and foundations. To date, this effort has helped raise more than $400,000!
- Mobile Edge has also greatly expanded its essential productivity accessories, designed to keep users connected and powered up, including the versatile Mobile Edge Wireless Charging Mouse Pad, Xpods True Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 Earbuds, the 10,000mAh 18W PD+QC Fast Charge High-Capacity Power Bank, our Core Power AC USB 27,000mAh Portable Laptop Charger, and many other accessories. Visit mobileedge.com and check it out!
- Great time to get some Christmas shopping done, and get a pink ribbon mask to promote awareness too!
Source: Official Press Release
Good on you, Mobile Edge!
And the bags are awesome! I may get some holiday shopping done early!