What You Need to Know:
- The official YouTube Channel for Avex Pictures released this week the first three minutes of the first film in the surfing trilogy "Wave!!: Surfing Yappe!!"
- All three of the movies—labeled as "chapters"—in the trilogy will release in theaters in Japan consecutively on October 2, 16, and 30 respectively.
- WAVE!! is set in the real city of Oarai in Ibaraki prefecture and it follows Masaki Hinaoka and his new friend Shou Akitsuki as the latter introduces Masaki to surfing. Masaki will make new friends and become obssessed with surfing as he becomes a more mature adult.
- WAVE!! is a mixed-media franchise that includes a radio program and a four-panel manga, with a mobile game and music CDs and concerts to come.
- Check out the first three minutes of "WAVE!! Surfing Yape!! Chapter 1!
Source: Official Website
Surf's up, dudes!
Guess we're going to the movies every weekend, Bee-kun!