A New Manga Adaptation of My Isekai Life Will Also Be Available Early December
What You Need to Know:
- SQUARE ENIX® today announced two new titles to be published by the company’s Square Enix Manga & Books imprints, FINAL FANTASY® VII REMAKE: Material Ultimania and My Isekai Life: I Gained a Second Character Class and Became the Strongest Sage in the World!, volume 1. The books will be available for purchase in December 2021 across all major book sale channels as well as from the SQUARE ENIX Store.
- FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE: Material Ultimania, releasing December 7, 2021 for $39.99, features the incredible artwork and visual references from the development of the universally acclaimed FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE, which has sold more than 5 million copies since its release in April 2020 and was lauded as one of the best games of 2020. Perfect for new players and long-time fans of the title, the large-format hardcover book offers a ton of content and a plethora of rich four-color art printed on heavy stock.
- My Isekai Life: I Gained a Second Character Class and Became the Strongest Sage in the World!, volume 1 will be available for purchase on December 14, 2021 for $10.99 with subsequent volumes releasing bimonthly. It is the manga adaptation of the popular otherworldly web novel series My Isekai Life, which will receive a forthcoming anime adaptation in Japan. Each manga volume will also include an exciting bonus story set in the same captivating world!
- FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE is now available for the PlayStation®4 console. The FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE Demo is available to download now at: http://sqex.link/FF7RDemo. FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE INTERGRADE, the enhanced and expanded version of the critically acclaimed and award-winning FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE, was recently announced and launches worldwide on June 10, 2021 for the PlayStation®5 console. FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE INTERGRADE is available to pre-order now from local and online retailers, and digitally as a Standard or Digital Deluxe Edition at the PlayStation®Store. For more information visit: www.ffvii-remake.com.
- For the latest information from Square Enix Manga & Books, visit: square-enix-books.com.
Source: Official Press Release
About FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE
In FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE, players will be drawn into a world where the Shinra Electric Power Company, a shadowy corporation, controls the planet’s very life force. Cloud Strife, a former member of Shinra’s elite SOLDIER unit now turned mercenary, lends his aid to an anti-Shinra organization calling themselves Avalanche. The first game in the project is set in the city of Midgar, and is a fully standalone gaming experience designed for RPG players that crave unforgettable characters, a powerful story and the ability to choose their style of play with a battle system that merges thrilling real-time action with strategic, command-based combat.
About FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE INTERGRADE
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE INTERGRADE is an enhanced and expanded version of the critically acclaimed and award-winning FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE for the PlayStation®5 console. FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE INTERGRADE comes bundled with the brand new episode featuring Yuffie as the main character, which introduces an exhilarating new story arc and numerous gameplay additions for players to enjoy., FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE INTERGRADE further brings the reimagining of the legendary game that redefined the RPG genre to life—with improved textures, lighting, background environments, visual optimization options, Photo Mode, and more.
About Square Enix, Inc.
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix, Inc. is affiliated with a global network of leading development studios such as Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal™. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 159 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 82 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 81 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.