What You Need to Know:
- GungHo Online Entertainment has announced plans to reveal new Hero and card additions, as well as an esports initiative, for TEPPEN, its Capcom co-developed ultimate card battle game. Details will be shared at the TEPPEN Asia Japan Premiere event on August 8, 2019 from 1 p.m. JST (August 7, 2019 from 9 p.m. PT), in Tokyo, which will be aired live on the official TEPPEN Twitch channel at www.twitch.tv/playteppen.
- Adding to the already impressive list of legendary Capcom icons, a new Hero will be revealed, along with its three unique Hero Arts abilities. Expanding TEPPEN’s incredible roster will add even more strategy and depth to an already engrossing game.
- Along with TEPPEN’s latest Hero, players can expect new cards to expand the existing library, all of which will reflect even more of Capcom’s beloved franchises. With these inclusions, GOE and Capcom will also introduce a wealth of gameplay balances and updates, setting the stage for TEPPEN’s next phase.
- GOE will also be announcing TEPPEN’s plans to enter the esports scene with details on the first TEPPEN world tournament. As a part of the event, fighting game legends Daigo “The Beast” Umehara, Justin Wong, and Hajime “Tokido” Taniguchi will be participating in several exhibition matches. Viewers who watch the stream will have a chance to win a free TEPPEN T-shirt.
- Launched on July 4, 2019, TEPPEN is an innovative and exciting new way to play card games. With its real-time card battle system, it keeps players on their toes like no other mobile game of its genre. Add in stunningly hand-drawn art for iconic Capcom characters like Ryu, Rathalos, Morrigan Aensland, and others, and TEPPEN is one of the biggest mobile releases this year. TEPPEN is available for download on the App Store and Google Play.
Source: Official Press Release
TEPPEN huh...sounds a lot like TE-
Don't worry about it bee-kun.