Pre-purchase Digital Versions of Danganronpa Games Now to Save 10% Only through Nintendo eShop
What You Need to Know:
- Spike Chunsoft, Inc. today, in a new trailer, revealed an exclusive 10% discount for players who pre-purchase the digital versions of Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Anniversary Edition, Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Anniversary Edition, Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Anniversary Edition, or Danganronpa S: Ultimate Summer Camp through Nintendo eShop.
- This discount is available now in North America, the UK, and the EU. Each title will be available to play from December 3, 2021. Visit Nintendo eShop for more:
- Next, Spike Chunsoft has got a wonderful new title for us from the Donganronpa frnachise, and that is:
- Danganronpa Decadence - Danganronpa 1, 2, V3, and brand-new title Danganronpa S: Ultimate Summer Camp on one game card.
- 10th Anniversary Poster - 18x24" cloth poster featuring brand-new art of Shuichi, Nagito, and Kyoko drawn by Danganronpa character designer Rui Komatsuzaki.
- Remix OST - Special edition! Danganronpa music producer Masafumi Takada pours his heart and soul into this 10-track remixed soundtrack.
- Danganronpa Lenticular Print Set - 3 lenticular prints displaying cover art and characters from the Danganronpa series.
- Collector's Outer Box - Sleek, 9x7x1.38" premium pop-lid metal box perfect for display for any Danganronpa fan.
The first entry of the series introduced the killing game between trapped high school students and the Class Trials where they weed out the killer. This entry drew widespread attention for its shocking setting and steadily grew in popularity with its cast of loveable characters, mysterious story, and talented voice cast.
In stark contrast to the first game's bunker-like school setting, this second entry to the franchise is set on a tropical island. With added features, Class Trials become even more immersive. This time, you must deal with rebuttals. Agree with other students to piece together the puzzle and progress through the story.
Set in the Gifted Inmates Academy, the main theme of this entry is lies. Having been transferred to a new platform, this version features a greatly improved visual presentation. Players who clear the game can unlock Ultimate Development Plan, a fully-fledged bonus game mode.
With an all-star dream lineup of characters from each Danganronpa game, gather Hope Fragments at a tropical resort. Explore Jabberwock Island and develop your Dangan characters. Gather money through battle and upgrade your equipment, then defeat bosses and move on to the next island.
The Danganronpa series is coming to Nintendo Switch™ on December 3, 2021. Players can get all four titles, Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Anniversary Edition, Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Anniversary Edition, Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Anniversary Edition, and Danganronpa S: Ultimate Summer Camp, together in the physical release, Danganronpa Decadence.
In the acclaimed series, you must use high-speed deductive action to expose a murderer. It all starts when Monokuma, a self-proclaimed headmaster, traps extremely talented high schoolers from around the world inside his academy. To escape, Monokuma forces the students to play a killing game and identify the murderer in twisted Class Trials. When a body is discovered, you will investigate, gather evidence, and question your classmates before the turbulent spectacle of a Class Trial.
As you determine who to refute, the fully-voiced arguments by classmates add to the tense atmosphere. Class Trials combine deduction and action elements to create an exciting gaming experience unlike any other.
Danganronpa Decadence will be available in both a Standard Edition and Collector's Edition for Nintendo Switch. Physical versions published in European regions by Numskull Games.
Standard Edition: $59.99
Collector’s Edition: $99.99
Source: Official Press Release