What You Need to Know:
- That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime (known also as Tensura for its title in Japanese) will begin airing its second season on January 12, 2021. The official website for the anime released a second key visual depicting all our favorite characters, Rimuru in the center, and a mysterious new character right behind them.
- Also in preparation for the upcoming second season, NicoAnime, a part of the Japanese video platform nicovideo.jp—a.k.a. NicoNico—will stream a live special program on November 18th, 2020 at 7:00 pm (JST).
- The special will include cast members from the anime; Miho Okasaki (Rimuru), Chikahiro Kobayashi (Ranga), Sayaka Senbongi (Shuna), and Asuna Tomari (Gobuta) and recap season 1. And a second PV will be released during the special as well!
- You can bookmark and watch the special at the following link: https://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv328545635. Or on YouTube on Bandai's channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/BandaiVisual (Please note that this stream may only be available in Japan or with the use of a VPN).
- That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime is a mixed media project based on the web novel of the same name by Fuse. The first volume of the novel was published in 2014, the manga began serialization in 2016, and the first season of the anime adaptation aired in 2018.
- The story of That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime follows Rimuru Tempest who died and was reincarnated as a slime in a fantasy world. As they learn about the world and eat pretty much everything that attacks them, they evolve and grow stronger and become known, feared, and respected by defeating enemies and helping those in need while creating a safe heaven for all monsters. The second season continues the story of Rimuru and the friends they've made and the new adventures that await them!
Source: Official Website
The wait is killing me!!
I've already bookmarked the stream!