What You Need to Know:
- The new free-to-play mobile RPG KonoSuba: Fantastic Days launches today, August 19, and Nexon is celebrating the global launch with a virtual showcase event on Nexon Mobile Games’ YouTube channel at 11am PDT / 2pm EDT.
- Published by Nexon, and based on the hit comedy anime series streaming on Crunchyroll and HBO Max, KonoSuba: Fantastic Days is a free-to-play character-collection RPG arriving on the App Store and Google Play. The new mobile RPG has reached one million pre-registrations in 23 days prior to its global launch.
- Fans will be able to join their favorite characters from the show, all voiced by the original Japanese actors including Jun Fukushima, Sora Amamiya, Rie Takahashi, and Ai Kayano. Following an original storyline, the game will also include brand new story content and exclusive heroes and heroines created specifically for KonoSuba: Fantastic Days.
- To tune in to the global showcase, head over to the Nexon Mobile Games YouTube channel today, August 19 at 11am PDT / 2pm EDT. Fans will be treated to an eventful showcase, featuring exciting announcements and never-seen-before content, including:
- Trailers: Exclusive content will be shown during the showcase event giving players a sneak peek at what’s in store for them
- Voice Talent Interviews: Fans will be able to get a deeper look into the voices behind their favorite KonoSuba characters with actors Jun Fukushima and Sora Amamiya
- Community Manager Tutorials Segments: Players will get an in-depth breakdown of the storylines, characters, equipment setup, and Arena System so that they’re able to dive right into the action at launch
- Hosted by Jacki Jing and Malik Forte, with appearances from popular anime personalities and content creators CDawgVA, Gigguk, TheAnimeMan
- For the latest news, visit the official website, and follow @PlayKonoSuba on Instagram and Twitter.
Source: Official Press Release
About KonoSuba: Fantastic Days
Based on the popular anime series “KonoSuba: God's Blessing on this Wonderful World!”, KonoSuba: Fantastic Days is a free-to-play character-collection RPG for iOS and Android. Featuring fan-favorite characters, including Kazuma Satou, Aqua, Megumin and Darkness, the game follows the storyline from the original novel and includes bespoke characters created exclusively for the game. Last year, the Japanese release of KonoSuba: Fantastic Days saw great success, garnering recognition from players and praise from the KonoSuba fan base.
About Nexon America Inc.
Founded in 2005, Nexon America Inc. delivers outstanding free-to-play online game expertise and live game support, taking the strengths of NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) and applying them for uniquely western audiences. Nexon America has consistently sustained iconic franchises such as MapleStory and Mabinogi for more than a decade, which have gone on to break records and captivate players. With new projects on the horizon, Nexon America maintains the pioneering and innovative spirit of its parent company, employing its player-first approach, while designing the best possible gameplay experiences for the western market.