Otaku Coin will also hold an RT campaign for 999 users to win the black-and-white version!
What You Need to Know:
- Today, we have started a special campaign of the NFT collection ‘Isekai Anime Characters’. In this campaign, we accept offers for one of the two characters (#002) from the collection on OpenSea.
- The illustrations for this NFT collection are created by the illustrator Hirori (@HiRoRi_hermit) one by one with care, and there are only 50 of them in existence.
- We plan to eventually develop novels and mangas featuring characters with unique personalities.
- Also, in commemoration of the campaign, we will hold a RT campaign on Twitter.
- This is a once-in-life opportunity to get your hands on the NFT #002, one of the rarest NFT from the collection. Be sure not to miss the chance!
- Make a quote RT of the campaign tweet with the campaign hashtag and express your passion for Japan’s anime culture. Then complete the following entry form.
- Entry form: https://forms.gle/tzNmz9ucfNUK2o3v7
- In hopes of helping the development and interaction of the NFT holder community, we will select the winners based on the “Selection Method” in this campaign. In this method, winners will be chosen based on their personalities, not on the bidding amount. We are looking forward to offers from passionate applicants who are eager to spread the anime culture around the world. (*Please express your passion for Japan’s anime culture through the OpenSea profile page and Twitter.)
- Along with that, we will also present the three applicants with the highest bids with an animated black-and-white version of ‘Isekai Anime Characters #002’.
- We have created a channel for NFT holders to interact with each other in the Discord on ‘AnimeLoot’. Feel free to join the community!
- Official Discord: https://discord.gg/pCPpsMW4sm
- ‘AnimeLoot’ is a community-supported project in which fans collaborate to create an isekai anime. It is created based on the ‘Loot’ system, a bottom-up content creation project that utilizes the technology of NFT. The ‘Default Setting NFTs’, or “model sheets”, of the characters are available on the three chains; ETH, Polygon, and BSC.
- Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/anime_loot
- Download the Otaku Coin app and follow them on social media!
- Official website
Entry for the ‘Isekai Anime Characters #002’ Campaign
*Entry period: Monday, 11/29/2021 4:00 pm to Wednesday, 12/1/2021 8:59 pm
*999 applicants will be selected by lottery and presented with a black-and-white version of Isekai Anime Characters NFT #002.
*One entry per person (multiple entries will be invalid).
*By providing your email address, you are automatically subscribed to the Otaku Coin Association newsletter.
*NFT distribution is scheduled for by the end of December 2021.
Colored Version of ‘Isekai Anime Characters #002’ (For purchase offers)
*The winner for the colored version is not eligible for this campaign.
*In the case of multiple applicants with the same bidding amount, the applicants with the earlier entry will be selected.
*After the offer is closed, we will confirm the three applicants with the highest bids (NFTs will be distributed at a later date).
Offer for the Colored Version of ‘Isekai Anime Characters #002’
*Offer period: Monday, 11/29/2021 4:00 pm to Wednesday, 12/1/2021 8:59 pm (JST)
Black-and-White Version of ‘Isekai Anime Characters #002’ (GIF/present for 3 highest bidders)
Black-and-White Version of ‘Isekai Anime Characters #002’ (for RT Campaign)
*The image above is a sample and may differ from the actual design after release.
About the Online Community of ‘Isekai Anime Characters’
Source: Official Press Release