Explore the vivid world of VTubers in a livestreamed panel with special guests running July 3rd & 4th; All panels also to be available via VOD July 5th to 16th
What You Need to Know:
- Anime Expo Lite 2021 is teaming up with ANYCOLOR, Inc. to present a special NIJISANJI VTuber online event as part of this year’s two-day, livestream convention running Saturday, July 3rd through Sunday, July 4th.
- Have you ever seen the YouTubers with anime avatars and thought: Who in the world are these people? Wonder no more! The NIJISANJI panel for Anime Expo Lite will present a vanguard of some of the platforms most popular performers and VTuber stars including Elira Pedora, Finana Ryugu and Pomu Rainpuff.
- In this live panel, fans will be joined by 3 of NIJISANJI’s English speaking VTubers of its new EN division. They will be reading all your questions and answering them live!
- The NIJISANJI project is a VTuber program where a variety of talented influencers participate. The objective of this project is to accelerate the beginning of the next generation of entertainment through services such as events, the sale of goods and digital media, and the production of music. As of November 2020, more than 100 VTubers are active on video streaming platforms such as YouTube.
- NIJISANJI English talents participating in Anime Expo Lite 2021 include:
- To receive Anime Expo Lite new & programming updates, please sign-up at: https://mailchi.mp/anime-expo/lite-2021.
A sky dragon who came from the heavens closest to the sun.
She has the kindness and receptiveness that makes the light of a sunny day fall equally on all.
A mermaid who spends her time with tropical fish in the sea of coral reefs. Has a heart as clear and pure as the calm and beautiful sea.
A fairy who lived in a lush forest. Supple like a flower in the breeze, cheerful and optimistic.
Dates: July 3-4, 2021 / 12pm – 8pm (PST)
Ticket Registration: https://www.tixr.com/groups/animeexpolite/events/anime-expo-lite-2021-benefitting-hate-is-a-virus-23015
Registration: $5 (+ processing fees) - all proceeds to benefit the Hate Is a Virus commUNITY Action Fund
Source: Official Press Release
About NIJISANJI’s overseas VTuber project
Through expansion of the VTuber business overseas and localization with countries all over the world, they aim to acquire enthusiastic and passionate global fans. As of May 2021, the project has expanded to three Asian countries (China/Indonesia/Korea) in their local languages as well
as English. Their goal is to act as the bridge that delivers Japan's entertainment content to other countries, utilizing the networks of each country.