MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 3: The Black Order - Announcement Trailer - Nintendo Switch
What You Need to Know:
- The Nintendo Switch video game system is about to get a lot more heroic. MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 3: The Black Order is heading exclusively to the Nintendo Switch system for Super Hero gaming action at home or on the go. The new game, which arrives nearly 10 years after the previous installment in the series, is being developed by KOEI TECMO GAMES/Team NINJA and published by Nintendo.
- MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 3: The Black Order brings together Super Heroes and Super Villains from across the Marvel Universe to battle for the limitless power of the Infinity Gauntlet, one Stone at a time. This unprecedented team of characters must use their unique superpowers to defeat the mad cosmic tyrant Thanos and his ruthless warmasters, The Black Order.
- The game will feature an original story and a playable cast of dozens of Marvel Super Heroes, including the Avengers, the X-Men, and—for the first time in series history—the Guardians of the Galaxy.
- The new game features the same kind of action-RPG gameplay that made the franchise such a hit over a decade ago. In MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 3: The Black Order, up to four players can drop in for co-op battles in a variety of ways: They can play online*, link up offline via local wireless or pass a Joy-Con controller to a friend to join the team.
- With another pair of Joy-Con (sold separately), four players can team up on one system. In addition to the series’ traditional perspective, the new entry will let players select a dynamic, zoomed-in heroic view, allowing for a more immersive play style for single-player or multiplayer when using multiple systems.
Source: Official Press Release
When's Marvel?! IT'S NOWW!!
Nintendo is making some serious moves now! I can't wait to try this!