También puedes leer este artículo en:Español
What You Need to Know:
- Boy what a showing Nintendo had today! Nintendo opened its activities for the annual E3 2018 video game trade show with a bang – and a smash. Showing world-first footage of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Nintendo shared details about the latest entry in a series with sales of more than 40 million units worldwide. A new game built for the Nintendo Switch system, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate lets up to eight players square off in action-packed battles that are all about smashing beloved video game characters off the screen.
- Nintendo made its announcements during its Nintendo Direct: E3 2018 video presentation, and unveiled two new characters coming to the roster: Inklings from Splatoon and the much asked for antagonist from the Metroid series, Ridley.
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate will include every single fighter ever featured in the series’ nearly two-decade run, making it one of the biggest crossover events in gaming history. Fans can enjoy returning favorites like Ice Climbers and Pokémon Trainer as well as you guessed it, SNAAAAAKEE!
- The game supports a variety of controller options, including Nintendo GameCube controllers (original or newly designed), Joy-Con controllers or the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller. With Nintendo Switch, players can throw down whenever and wherever they like in Handheld or Tabletop mode while enjoying online play.
- uper Smash Bros. Ultimate combines many stages and new items, with gameplay that makes it easy for players of all skill levels to jump in. All current Super Smash Bros. series amiibo figures are compatible with the game, and any fighter’s amiibo figure from other series will also be supported. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is set to launch on Dec. 7, exclusively for Nintendo Switch. It is being developed byNintendo, Sora, Ltd. and BANDAI NAMCO Studios, and is directed by Masahiro Sakurai.
- If you missed the presentation then be sure to scroll down below to watch all the action in HD glory!
Source: Official Press Releases
When I saw Falco and Wolf I screamed like a girl so loud!
That happened the moment they announced Daisy as the Echo Fighter for Peach! Oh man!