What You Need to Know:
- NOILION, an up-and-coming new group consisting of a singer, DJ, and VJ with sound production by TeddyLoid, has released ELEMENTS, the final installment of their EP trilogy.
- The concept of the trilogy is “Live On in the Noisy World.” In today’s digital society, the internet serves as an infrastructure, and social networking services are in a golden age. NOILION’s vision and message are to live with human-like warmth amidst this noise and distortion.
- The first EP of the trilogy, Digital Mask, was about “noticing” the noise and distortion of living in a digital society, while CHAINS aimed to convey a message to those trying to move forward while struggling against it. With ELEMENTS, the final EP, NOILION seeks to overcome the noise and distortion and express a new world beyond them through the five elements of nature: earth, wind, fire, water, and void. The album aims to highlight the importance of human connections, organic elements, the origin of life, and the origin of humanity.
- ELEMENTS also marks NOILION’s first album to feature guest artists. Track 1, “Magma Karma,” is a global Asian song that features AUTTA, a young rapper from Thailand and a label mate of MILLI, the first Thai artist to perform solo at the Coachella Festival. The song was born out of the chemistry between TeddyLoid’s latest sound and AUTTA’s sharp Thai rap. In addition, track 3, “Blue,” features NOILION’s label mate MindaRyn, a Thai anime song singer, whose clear and transparent voice adds to the beauty of this album.
- A music video for “Aerial,” the lead song of ELEMENTS, has also been released on NOILION’s official YouTube channel. We hope you enjoy the beauty of NOILION’s first outdoors video.
ELEMENTS jacket image
Fire - 01: Magma Karma (feat. AUTTA)
Lyrics: Konnie Aoki; Composition/Arrangement: TeddyLoid
Wind - 02: Divine Speed (feat Foggy-D)
Lyrics: Konnie Aoki, Foggy-D; Composition: TeddyLoid, Carlos K., Foggy-D
Water - 03: Blue (feat. MindaRyn)
Lyrics: Konnie Aoki; Composition: ERECA, XELIK; Arrangement: TeddyLoid
Void - 04: Aerial
Lyrics: Konnie Aoki; Composition: Carlos K.; Arrangement: Gustav Mared
Earth - 05: Terrain
Lyrics: Konnie Aoki; Composition: nana hatori, JOE, Tomomichi Imagawa; Arrangement: JOE, Carlos K.
“Aerial” [Official Music Video]
“Blue (feat. MindaRyn)” [Official Visualizer]
“Magma Karma (feat. AUTTA)” [Official Visualizer]
“Live On in the Noisy World” Digital EP Trilogy special webpage
We are thrilled to announce the release of the final installment of NOILION’s EP trilogy. With the first two EPs, we aimed to express our desire to preserve the raw, analog emotions that define our humanity, even in today’s world where we often move between reality and the virtual realm. The third EP, ELEMENTS, focuses on the five elements that make up the universe: earth, water, fire, wind, and void. Each track on the EP represents one of these elements and is closely tied to NOILION’s main theme of “regaining our humanity amidst the increasing noise and distortion in digital communication.” We poured our hearts into creating this EP and hope that our listeners can feel the emotions that we've expressed through our music and visuals.
The long-awaited release of our 3rd EP, which blends a variety of genres, is finally here. We have created not only great music but also an amazing music video, so please check it out. We are also looking forward to meeting everyone at our live shows both domestically and internationally.
Our third EP has a different vibe from the first two and features many songs that evoke the grandeur and power of nature, leading us towards a positive future.
In the music video for “Aerial,” the transparent visuals gently envelope our hearts, while “Blue” showcases poetic imagery that seems to melt into the water, and the visualizers of “Magma Karma” loop through a powerful 3D space. We hope you will enjoy NOILION’s videos, which were created and refined by a diverse group of video creators.
TeddyLoid (Sound Producer)
Our goal was to create a dynamic sound befitting the conclusion of our trilogy.
We had the pleasure of collaborating with AUTTA and MindaRyn, both talented artists from Thailand, to create songs that transcend national borders in Asia.
Through this collaboration, we are excited to see what changes the future holds for NOILION.
NOILION is a new group from Tokyo that is attracting attention from around the world with their unique blend of music and visuals. With the phrase “Live On in the Noisy World” as their focal point, their message is about embracing the warmth of being a human being through the noise and distortion of the digital age.
This creative unit consists of the following three members with sound production by TeddyLoid:
LIO, a world-class bilingual high-tone vocalist.
KILLIT, a new, edgy, mysterious DJ with the DNA of TeddyLoid.
REAK, a VJ at the forefront of Japan’s club scene who specializes in projection mapping live performances.
Source: Official Press Release