Key video game industry media partners will judge games featured during the four-day E3 broadcast to determine the most anticipated games of the event
What You Need to Know:
- Selecting from titles that will be showcased during the four-day live E3 2021 broadcast that begins on Saturday, June 12, editors from IGN, GameSpot, PC Gamer and GamesRadar+ will determine the winners for the Official E3 2021 Awards Show. Results will be announced during the last day of the broadcast on Tuesday, June 15.
- The esteemed media panel will focus on selecting the “Most Anticipated” game of E3 2021, as well as recognizing “Most Anticipated” titles from each participating publisher and developer.
- The E3 live broadcast will be hosted by Greg Miller, Jacki Jing and Alex “Goldenboy” Mendez, and as well as featuring new and upcoming game reveals, will also include publisher press conferences, developer interviews, panel discussions and much more.
- In addition to the E3 broadcast being included in the official E3 2021 portal and app, the primary hubs to watch the broadcast include:
- The all-digital E3 2021 experience runs from Saturday, June 12 through Tuesday, June 15.
“For this year’s event, we are collaborating with editors at some of the world's leading video game media outlets to create the Official E3 2021 Awards Show, recognizing the show’s most anticipated games. The broadcast is going to be packed with exciting announcements and reveals, and celebrating innovative publishers and developers is an ideal way to close E3 2021.”
Stanley Pierre-Louis, President & CEO of the ESA
Source: Official Press Release
E3 is the world’s premier event for computer and video games and related products. The show is owned and operated by the ESA, the US trade association dedicated to serving the business and public affairs needs of the companies developing and publishing interactive games for video game consoles, handheld devices, personal computers, and the internet. For more information, visit www.e3expo.com or follow E3 on Facebook @E3Expo or Twitter @E3.
About the ESA
The Entertainment Software Association (ESA) serves as the voice and advocate for the U.S. video game industry. Its members are the innovators, creators, publishers and business leaders that are reimagining entertainment and transforming how we interact, learn, connect and play. The ESA works to expand and protect the dynamic marketplace for video games through innovative and engaging initiatives that showcase the positive impact of video games on people, culture and the economy. For more information, visit the ESA’s website or follow the ESA on Twitter @theESA.