Now you can convert your Otaku Coins into the Japanese Yen Stablecoin JPYC.
What You Need to Know:
- We are excited to announce that the Otaku Coin Association will be forming a partnership with JPYC, a Japanese yen Stablecoin that utilizes ERC20! In commemoration of this partnership, we have released a campaign that will allow 1,000 Otaku Coin users (first-come-first-served basis) to convert 1,000 of their own Otaku Coins (symbol name: XOC) into 1,000 JPYC. This campaign will give users the chance to convert their coins to an equivalent of 1M Japanese yen in total!
- JPYC is the first prepaid and ERC20-implemented Japanese yen Stablecoin. It is committed to making innovative efforts to significantly reduce network fees, which was a testing challenge for Ethereum after the release of the sidechain ‘Polygon (MATIC)’ in March 2021.
- With this campaign, we hope to create opportunities for the eager fans of Japanese anime, manga, video games, and VTubers to experience using Ethereum and the sidechain ‘Polygon (MATIC)’, which is considered to be a significant development in the next generation of the internet. In turn, we hope to support the development of the industry by creating more awareness of the value of anime and otaku culture around the world.
- Entering the campaign is the same method as always! Click the banner on the home screen of the Official Otaku Coin App and it will lead you to the entry form.
- Don’t forget to download the Otaku Coin app and follow them on social media!
- Official website
Source: Official Press Release
That's a lot of coin!
Let's hurry and get them!