BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Unleashes PAC-MAN Upon the Maze of City Streets of Real-Life Cities from New York to Tokyo and Places in Between
What You Need to Know:
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America announced yesterday the official launch and availability of PAC-MAN™ GEO for Apple iOS and Google Android devices in the Americas and in over 170 regions.
- PAC-MAN has spent a lifetime navigating arcade mazes, now in PAC-MAN GEO, he’s hitting the streets of real-world cities with his fans, in search of landmarks and adventure along the way. While pre-registered players would have had PAC-MAN GEO automatically installed on their devices today – we invite all PAC-MAN and mobile game fans to join in the fun and download PAC-MAN GEO from either the Apple App Store or Google Play Store for their mobile devices today.
- Taking to the streets of New York, Paris, Tokyo, and places in between through the Google Maps Platform, PAC-MAN will tour the world visiting landmarks big and small along the way. Utilizing detailed maps of famous cities, PAC-MAN GEO brings classic PAC-MAN™ gameplay to city maps where PAC-MAN navigates the maze of city streets with Inky, Blinky, Pinky, and Clyde in chase. Power pellets will also be placed on the map, enabling PAC-MAN to turn the tables on the pesky ghosts.
- Watch the PAC-MAN GEO Launch Trailer below!
- For more information regarding PAC-MAN GEO or other products from BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America, visit: https://www.bandainamcoent.com, follow them on Facebook, or join the conversation on Twitter.
“PAC-MAN GEO is breaking the traditional concept of the PAC-MAN maze and allows PAC-MAN to be played in real locations around the world for the first time ever in its 40 year history. As PAC-MAN continues to celebrate his 40th anniversary in 2020, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment is finding ever more innovative and fun ways to create new PAC-MAN experiences for fans young and old to play. We hope PAC-MAN GEO will be another example of a memorable collaboration with Google Maps and one fans will enjoy immensely.”
Dennis Lee, Director of Brand Marketing at BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc.
Source: Official Press Release