What You Need to Know:
- PQube is very excited to reveal the brand new IP they have been working on: Kitaria Fables! Developed by Twin Hearts, the Action Adventure fused with RPG and Farming elements is coming to Nintendo Switch, PlayStation, Xbox and PC on Steam next year!
- Armed with sword, bow and spellbook, fight against a rising darkness threatening the world. Plunder dungeons in search of relics and resources, tend to your farm to make provisions and potions, and take on quests solo, or with a friend!
- Kitaria Fables is a delightfully cute fusion of Action RPG, Adventure and Farming Sim! Enter the cute world of Canoidera and take on the quests of your animal neighbours as they face a rising tide of darkness. Real time combat, exploration and dungeoneering sit alongside farming for provisions and the crafting of weapons and armour, and forging new spells to increase your power.
- The world of Canoidera, a peaceful land where nature lives in harmony - until now. As the wildlife around Paw Village becomes increasingly aggressive, The Empire has called upon you to investigate and defend its citizens. Make your way to your Uncle's home in Paw Village and from your new base, explore the huge world teaming with wildlife, resources and loot to help you in the long journey ahead.
- Wield melee weapons and bows while forging new spells in class-free combat. Kit your loadout in a way which suits your preferred style of battle and craft magic, weapons and armour which compliment your play style. Do your prefer to burn your enemies from a distance, freeze them where they stand, or trust in sword or bow to do your damage?
- You'll need much more than brute strength and magic to survive the coming darkness. Canoidera is full of resources for you to use to your advantage. Slay monsters for ingredients, plant seeds and tend to your crops for provisions and gather materials and ores to craft more powerful weapons, armour and accessories.
- Canoidera is full of friendly (and not so friendly!) citizens. Make yourself known to your neighbours and fulfil their requests. The more you bond with your new friends, the more rewards you will receive as your relationships grow!
- Check out #KitariaFables and @KitariaFables on social media!
- PQube and developer MassHive Media are excited to announce Potion Permit for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation, Xbox, and PC on Steam!
- When a devastating illness hits the village of Moonbury, the Medical Association decides to send their most potent chemist: you! Diagnose symptoms, gather ingredients, brew potions, and cure ailments in this open-ended sim RPG, available next year!
- The town of Moonbury has always been wary of the advances of the outside world, preferring to rely on their traditional methods of healing. Until one day, when the Mayor’s daughter falls ill and the local Witch Doctor can do nothing to help her, they are forced to look outside their small community for help.
- The Medical Association decides to send their most accomplished Chemist – you – to help cure the Mayor’s daughter, but also to convince the residents of Moonbury of the wonders of modern Alchemy!
- In Potion Permit, you receive requests from residents and diagnose their symptoms to decide which Cure to craft. Once the right recipe is found, you must gather the required ingredients—while watching out for unexpected weather conditions—by picking them from the environment or collect them from monsters prowling the nearby wilderness. Combat in real-time and various concoctions to buff yourself or inflict status ailments on your adversaries! Brew the remedies in your cauldron and level up your abilities.
- It’ll take a little while, but your patients will be much better thanks to your efforts and open up to you a little more. You may even find yourself growing particularly close to certain bachelors or bachelorettes, regardless of your own gender.
- As your approval with the townsfolk grows, you’ll be able to upgrade public buildings and expand the explorable areas around town. You may even be able to design your own home!
New PQube IP revealed: Kitaria Fables fuses Action Adventure and Farming Sim!
Brew Potions to save Moonbury from a Pandemic in Potion Permit!
Source: Official Press Release
Ha! These both sound like a great way to spend a pandemic!
How clever! And Kitaria Fables looks so cute!